Rainbow Skies (Rainbow Moon sequel) Coming to PS3, PS Vita in 2014

UndreyVITA

Hi RPG and indie fans! We’re excited to announce that Rainbow Skies is coming exclusively to PS3 and PS Vita in 2014.

9415179779_3c044a9678_z.jpg

Rainbow Skies is an indirect sequel to our RPG from last year, Rainbow Moon, which was nominated as the “Best Indie Game” in the PSN Gamers’ Choice Awards 2013.

9417946130_73ac856312_n.jpg

Taking a lot of fan feedback into consideration, we’ve been working on Rainbow Skies for nearly a year and are now eager to tell you more about the project. First, Rainbow Skies is a new game that takes place in a new world, with new characters, monsters, and a story that isn’t linked to its predecessor. The world of Rainbow Skies stretches over two parallel worlds, with strong visual variety, and 50 dedicated background music tracks.

Rainbow Skies is more than just a sequel. We’ll be introducing many new features, including monster taming, an advanced battle system with new combo attacks, new dungeon action elements, a new dialog and emoticon system, new treasure hunt quests, an improved side quest system, explorable buildings, and new mini-games.

Apart from providing the new content and features, we’re absolutely staying true to our roots. Fans of traditional RPG play can once again look forward to turn-based battles, free world and dungeon exploration, extensive character development, and lots of optional goodies. Including the ability to play across both PS3 and PS Vita.

9415179743_8c10723a2b_n.jpg9415179839_efe8921bf1_n.jpg

I hope that I’ve sparked your interest in Rainbow Skies! If you have any questions, post them into the comments and I’ll get back to you. For updates, make sure to check out Rainbow Skies’ official website, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for all your amazing support!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/08/02/rainbow-skies-new-worlds-new-quests/

Also, Rainbow Moon Vita not so far:

Rainbow Moon Vita is completely playable and in the final testing phase. However, submission process can take a few months, but will be definitely this year.

PS4 ?

We will consider a possible PS4 release after the official release on the PS3/VITA platform. Everything else would delay the project even more.

Cool :) , I'll have to play Rainbow Moon eventually 

hopefully they release a bundle with both on PS4 .

Cool :) , I'll have to play Rainbow Moon eventually 

hopefully they release a bundle with both on PS4 .

A bundle is absolutely possible, but usually these bundles are released if both games are on the market for some time. So, probably not before 2016, but just a guess.

• Like 1

Looks like a very solid game. I gotta try Rainbow Moon after clearing a few of these backlogged games and preparing myself for The Witch 3 on Wednesdays by playing The Witcher 1 and 2. I'll check this game out if it's coming PS4 otherwise I'll see if it nets an PS 3 or even PS Vita release.

• 1 year later...