Is this game still alive?

Atoya

On 10/13/2022 at 3:36 PM, I-Raito-Yagami-I said:

hello I currently want to take the basic game in 8 euro  grade, but I wanted to know if there are people left to do the 100 win trophies on different modes ? 

There are still plenty of players. I'm actively working on the game and have not taken more than 20 seconds to find a match.

On 10/19/2022 at 10:36 AM, ArmoredSnowman said:

Wait, how did the fastest plat earner get through 1000 battles in only 36 minutes? I don't see how the plat could've possibly been done within a day?

It’s impossible, I spent countless hours in this game to obtain that trophy… plat takes around 250+ hours so prolly a hacker

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Atoya said:

It’s impossible, I spent countless hours in this game to obtain that trophy… plat takes around 250+ hours so prolly a hacker

Yeah, reported them to a staffmember. Just wanted confirmation, as I've never played this game before.

• 1 month later...
On 11/26/2022 at 4:57 PM, patrahn said:

Got this for free now. Still possible with ,,normal“ play to get 1000 matches and the 300 wins? How much is the skill factor there? Only pros playing or mixed skills where there are some matches where someone carries the team?

There are still a lot of newbies I see in lobbies. Getting DLC characters like the new Baryon Mode Naruto will carry you heavy. His move set is broken.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/30/2023 at 11:21 AM, patrahn said:

Its active but the matchmaking is bullshit. Game puts you regularly against formed long time player teams when you play with randoms or/and noobs. Farming the wins is a pain for me.

I would say go to the shinobi striker discord and find players. Doing it with communication is way better!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DawningWolf55 said:

I would say go to the shinobi striker discord and find players. Doing it with communication is way better!

I 100% agree with you! I got it a little while ago and play it from time to time, the game is still getting updated with new characters and the servers are still plenty active, so I do recommend it and I definitely agree with Wolf above when they say to play with a group. ?

Edited by Stevieboy

• 3 weeks later...

How feasable, how long and how hard is this platinum now a days?

I'm aware that de MP trophies require other players to achieve and hat it cannot be boosted. I'm also aware that modders run rampant in MP.

Yet I wonder, what is the perspective on the platinum? Still doable? Still realistic doable?

Ty for the replies in advance!

• Like 2

It's definitely still doable! I'm still meaning to get my platinum done for the game once I finish a few more on my list first, there are plenty of people on here who would be willing to help!

As for the population of the game, it's very far from being a dead game! It is very easy to get into games. The time sink is still pretty much the same, looking at easily a few hundred hours between getting the wins for each type.

The game is a lengthy one, requiring 1000 matches played and 100 wins of each game mode. It is easily a 200-300 hour platinum on an average, and that doesn't include all the PVE stuff either for 1000 matches. It is still very active and you can find a match within three seconds! If you join the Shinobi Striker Discord, there is plenty of people to group up with too!

• 6 months later...

For me EU Player 

its hard to find Games just After 4pm there will be some but always with some Strong Players or Teams where you have no Chance in winning if your Playing Solo. 
at Weekends the search is still quick But the Same Problem with the player Level you get matched with 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2024 at 8:08 AM, Schrimpey said:

For me EU Player 

its hard to find Games just After 4pm there will be some but always with some Strong Players or Teams where you have no Chance in winning if your Playing Solo. 
at Weekends the search is still quick But the Same Problem with the player Level you get matched with 

So, the biggest problem for the plat right now would be the 100 wins on the 3 game modes? Or you might just get lucky and fall on a strong teams?

1 hour ago, ElPulga said:

So, the biggest problem for the plat right now would be the 100 wins on the 3 game modes? Or you might just get lucky and fall on a strong teams?

yes. most of the time i even got matched against full teams and my team was like prestige 4 myself and three players with level max. 30

how should i win this. and the most players just go full meta or OP Jutsus you will see the same builds in everyround.