Is this game still alive?

Atoya

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

flag battle base battle combat battle , we can choose the mode , or they are choose randomly? 

because i have first try doing one search online party with begining search ( level 30 maximum) i never found a party.

i have try quick party and never found a party.

i have try mondial ligue search and found a party but it's only capture flag.

We can choose the mode we want search ? (base battle / flag battle / combat battle)

the game seems tobe cool i love it but very grind.

8 hours ago, Mouton33 said:

flag battle base battle combat battle , we can choose the mode , or they are choose randomly? 

because i have first try doing one search online party with begining search ( level 30 maximum) i never found a party.

i have try quick party and never found a party.

i have try mondial ligue search and found a party but it's only capture flag.

We can choose the mode we want search ? (base battle / flag battle / combat battle)

the game seems tobe cool i love it but very grind.

Sadly u can’t choose which mode u want to play, it’s random but in ranked there’s only 2 modes each week so I just play ranked to avoid the 4th game mode because it doesn’t have a trophy list 

• Like 1

i am bad on this game , in VR missions i am good but VS players i am new and i think my team loose my fault because i dont know this modes , the ennemy's launch me attacks i dont know , the pyramid lock / paralyse you. The ennemy take the flag's with a shield i cant hit the player take the flag. 

Maybe some tips can help me , because the tips on the trophy guide i think it's old because the lariat the thunder blade i use it , but i think now it's useless vs the last's update on the two years.

Oh and yes your right , i take over 20 seconds for found one full party of 8 players...

I have only 4 wins for 27 loose. I am really bad in this mode game.

oh sure the game is alive with unlimited numbers of errors of disconnected players. before the party is full / while the party is full / while in party when you fight.

And WTF i start my day farm i got a lot of looses , huuuum ok in a game you have always to loose and win.

But loose loose loose win loose loose loose loose win. 

Boring with the disconnected , boring when i fight one full team of level 1200-1400 with my team level 100.

oh yes after i loose a very lot of party , i go take a bath , i back i win a very lot of party for 1 hour , i start tonight i loose a lot i win 2 party , i loose after the two win for 2 hours a lot of something 25 party? WTF in the game is never balanced....

When the game want to give you the hell you can have it , and for sure he give you all the bad team's the server have for many time he want.

So please listen my tips. NEVER BUY THIS GAME!!!! NEVER , i am your friend when i talk please dont buy this piece of sh...t.

17 minutes ago, Mouton33 said:

So please listen my tips. NEVER BUY THIS GAME!!!! NEVER , i am your friend when i talk please dont buy this piece of sh...t.

Sorry my dude but this looks like a YOU problem, I have played 120 matches and won 65 games I think, the game isn’t that bad maybe you just aren’t good at it, you need to choose your class depending on your team, sometime pick a healer, defender, always choose depending on what your team needs, so saying the game is bad just because you aren’t good at it is really unfair, I am really enjoying it, I thought it will be much worse than this...

Edited by Atoya
  • Like 2

The game have a lot of error and disconnected players , oh yes the positive you can play hours without a problem , but when i play 3 hours i see always later or fast a lot of errors and disconnected players.

I love the anime naruto , i love games based on animes.

But why you think i critik one game i love in the real life anime.

I have all the naruto shippuden dvd's in my home i love it yes.

But i hate when you eat a lot of disconnected , when you push the button for search one party and the game give you this message 7 times chain , a error have disconnected you in the room team player. And you try found again one party and you have this message 7 times!!!! and on the 8 time you try found one party you found one...

Sometimes it's the hell to play this game , and sometines it's the paradise to play this game...

Oh yes i can have 8 win's , i can have 80% succés party on my last's 10 party , and i can have a tonight's farm party when i loose 3 hours...

Maybe you is lucky and maybe the game is lucky with you... 

i got lucky for the résident evil resistance trophy...

But i know and i am sure 100% this game is launched too fast with a lot of error's bugs / trophy not unlocking two years before . the game have at this time problems too and it's the errors kicking people sometimes...

But yes without all this problems i talk , i have think i love this game if not errors spamming disconnected people ...

The problem is not to loose i am a fairplay player , i can loose 5 party win 2 or 1 is not a problem , but when you eat error's error's error's you rage in your bedroom.

i respect you , i dont rage on players or topics here i only rage on the error's the game give you , yes people can beat me with all the ninjutsu's they want i never rage or send a message to complain this for one player because the game give you the possibility to do that. because your right on some things , yes i have play yesterday one hour got 80% victory on the last's ten battle , the game is funny and cool too play when you dont have all the error's disconnect you and the players because i am not alone to eat the error's i see people eating the error's too , i respect you peace and love my brother. you got lucky with your 120 battles for 65 wins , actually i am 114 something for 288 battle's i am running with 39.8 % victory. the thing i dont understand i have do under 300 battle's i am sure because i got the 100 battle trophy for attacker , rng and soon defenser so i know i am under 300 battles but i have 650 defeat battle , how i can have do 288 battles if i have loose 688 it's impossible lol. 

i hope this message help people to buy or not buy this game , it's good to told people the problem's a game can give you.

unfortunnaly i have to try to stay calm while i eat the future's message or error's and disconnected. a good thing to try to stay calm when the game try to rage you.

Edited by Mouton33
change.
  • Like 1

Yoo my dude disconnects happen but only while matchmaking, u can easily search again, and if you wanna play together later this week I am down, and once you get the 300 wins you can play survival mode for the rest of the grind which make it easier, I respect you too my dude.

PSN: Atooya

i hope i can have the 300 win's 3 trophies win before i reach the 1000 battle's . Yes me too i can search again when i have a message error i see people moving on the server and i can search again.

sometimes it's fun and cool to play this game without the problem's sometimes i have really laugh while fighting.

some topics before i have said i am bad on this game because i start learn the multiplayer. but now i think i am good. we can be bad when we start a game because we have to learn it ( the map's for one exemple). thank you for the tips.

• Like 1

Maybe i am stupid but i recognize my error and my  stupidity , i have try play the luck tobe alone launching party without team without clan.

I receive a message today a player want to love play with me i accept he invite me. i see profils players +360 hours +400 hours. I have play 5 hours and maybe i have loose 3 fight's and i think i have win over +30 wins. 90% succés rate win for the 10 last's party. 

Oh and we have receive errors and disconnected fight's but more rarely with one team up. when i am alone i got a tons of errors very more. 

so i have learn a lesson today never play alone to naruto to boruto striker , only play alone if you dont have your clan ready or offline.

• 1 month later...

Does the game need real players? Can it be all done in Ai mp? It's on sale atm for less than $14 deluxe edition; comes with season pass 1, kinda nice. But Missing Season pass 2 and 3...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 28-2-2022 at 10:37 PM, KingKronosDC84 said:

Alive and well!! Always find games extremely quick with few to 0 requeues.

You serious? Every day i try to find matches in the early morning for about half an hour (between 5 & 6 am gmt) & I literally played 1 match in 2 weeks this way, I'm literally 'searching for a match...' for the duration of writing this comment

Otherwise I have no problems, during evenings I can find matches fairly quick

Also, glitched trophies are 'alive' as well, I got Professor glitch on me

On 3/1/2022 at 11:43 PM, AdruA said:

You serious? Every day i try to find matches in the early morning for about half an hour (between 5 & 6 am gmt) & I literally played 1 match in 2 weeks this way, I'm literally 'searching for a match...' for the duration of writing this comment

Otherwise I have no problems, during evenings I can find matches fairly quick

Also, glitched trophies are 'alive' as well, I got Professor glitch on me

Im sure the time zone and server your playing in matters but I have 0 issues getting frequent matches. Also I just got The Professor trophy last week so no glitch issues. 

• 2 months later...
On 21.6.2020 at 0:46 PM, Atoya said:

Yoo my dude disconnects happen but only while matchmaking, u can easily search again, and if you wanna play together later this week I am down, and once you get the 300 wins you can play survival mode for the rest of the grind which make it easier, I respect you too my dude.

PSN: Atooya

So if i understand it correctly i can farm my 1000 games in Survival Mode ? :D

• 1 month later...