All trophies dissapeared?

Go to solution Solved by coma199402,

Somehow when I was updating my trophies, all my trophies dissapeard and it says on my account that the trophies are hidden by me but I never changed the settings. Can anyone help as to why this happended? Thanks!

Assuming this happened on Vita, You will have to go to the "Trophies" app on LiveArea.

in_c_trophies.png (Trophies)

• You can now adjust for each game whether to show the trophies you earned. Tap psn_tap.jpg (PlayStation®Network), and then tap the game you want to adjust settings for. Tap the in_option_button.png (Options) > [Privacy Settings] > [show Trophies for This Game] checkbox to set a checkmark to enable this setting.

Do this with every game on your list and make sure all boxes are ticked for each game.

I don't have any Vita games at all and all I have is just PS3 games. Now I don't see a setting on here in which this happended, but I even tried to check settings on my PS3 and I couldn't find anything. Here is an image with an exlamation I didn't see before saying all my trophies have been hidden.abk6uPYh.jpg?st=O142P2xi6UamKTvx2y6mbQ&e

I think, Sly made a mistake when implement the new feature, that trophies and games could get deleted now.

Maybe the updater deleted user games that were not supposed to be.

Obviously he fixed this issue and by update you profile, all your trophies will be inserted new to the database.

..only my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...