Photo-Finish "coming soon"

Xenoblast91

There are several other posts that talk about the same issue, but I noticed that my Photo-Finish DLC is not accesible, saying "coming soon". Anyways, I just want to know if there's a solution for this issue, any legitimate one. If not, well... I'm going to be at limbo in this % for the game

Edited by Xenoblast91
Changing the purpose for posting and avoiding any misunderstanding.

16 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Account sharing is against Sony's T&Cs and is a violation of the rules for every legitimate trophy hunting site on the planet. If Sony catches you account sharing, they will ban you for life from PSN.

Wow, it's really serious. I just read that in other post where that was the only "viable" solution. Never intended to do it. 

Driveclub, along with Driveclub Bikes and VR, were all delisted from PSN stores back in August last year I think, and the servers are expected to be shutdown in late March. I'm not saying to go find someone who has an account with those dlc's, but that's your only option if you don't own it yourself.
I'd check what dlc's you own and need first.

• Like 3

Sadly that dlc is no longer accessible and was a bit confusing on how it was made available. Basically you had to own a full copy of the game (digital only as far as I know) not the psplus version and you would get the Ignition and Photo Finish DLCs for it for free. The issue with this though is that since the pages for the dlc have been taken down there is now no legitimate way to get a license for them. Even using newly purchased download codes won't let you get them as after you redeem the game code you would still have to manually navigate to their pages to accept their licenses because they came after the games release not with it.

If by chance you are sure you purchased them before they were delisted from stores you can try selecting restore licenses in your system to fix it. (I know some people had to do this when transferring from the psplus version to the full game.) You can also try manually going through your PSN accounts download list of all your purchases and if you find them through there you can select download to PS4.

• Like 2

On 9/1/2020 at 7:09 PM, Lord_Bane999 said:

Sadly that dlc is no longer accessible and was a bit confusing on how it was made available. Basically you had to own a full copy of the game (digital only as far as I know) not the psplus version and you would get the Ignition and Photo Finish DLCs for it for free. The issue with this though is that since the pages for the dlc have been taken down there is now no legitimate way to get a license for them. Even using newly purchased download codes won't let you get them as after you redeem the game code you would still have to manually navigate to their pages to accept their licenses because they came after the games release not with it.

If by chance you are sure you purchased them before they were delisted from stores you can try selecting restore licenses in your system to fix it. (I know some people had to do this when transferring from the psplus version to the full game.) You can also try manually going through your PSN accounts download list of all your purchases and if you find them through there you can select download to PS4.

Is curious, because I bought it directly digital and have the ignition dlc, but the photo finish is blocked somehow. I remember looking for it meticulously in the pages of PS store and never found it. 

However, I'll try that method though, but those restoring licenses delete any data? I'm scared of that, though. Thanks for your insight and I'll check it out later if that can be fixed via that method. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Is curious, because I bought it directly digital and have the ignition dlc, but the photo finish is blocked somehow. I remember looking for it meticulously in the pages of PS store and never found it. 

However, I'll try that method though, but those restoring licenses delete any data? I'm scared of that, though. Thanks for your insight and I'll check it out later if that can be fixed via that method. 

Restoring your licenses won't delete anything, because all you're doing is connecting to a server and reverifying that you own your digital content :).

• Like 3

On 9.01.2020 at 9:10 PM, HuntingFever said:

Account sharing is against Sony's T&Cs and is a violation of the rules for every legitimate trophy hunting site on the planet. If Sony catches you account sharing, they will ban you for life from PSN.

Hm... Not sure if sarcasm?...
From PSNP:

Things that are not flaggable:

Playing multiple consoles at once - Don't be afraid to play more than one console at the same time, for example playing your Vita and PS4 at the same time. So long as the time tags on your individual games are possible, it's okay to do this. If you allow other people onto your profile to unlock trophies for you, you're putting your account at risk of having that person earning trophies in a non-legitimate way, if suspicious time tags are found within individual lists, they will be flaggable. Though allowed as they fall under the multiple console rule, "trophy teams" are not advised as they increase the chance of a member using notorious methods of earning trophies within a game. Any impossible timestamps within a game list can get flagged.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Hm... Not sure if sarcasm?...
From PSNP:

Things that are not flaggable:

Playing multiple consoles at once - Don't be afraid to play more than one console at the same time, for example playing your Vita and PS4 at the same time. So long as the time tags on your individual games are possible, it's okay to do this. If you allow other people onto your profile to unlock trophies for you, you're putting your account at risk of having that person earning trophies in a non-legitimate way, if suspicious time tags are found within individual lists, they will be flaggable. Though allowed as they fall under the multiple console rule, "trophy teams" are not advised as they increase the chance of a member using notorious methods of earning trophies within a game. Any impossible timestamps within a game list can get flagged.

I wasn't being sarcastic.

On 9.01.2020 at 9:10 PM, HuntingFever said:

No one has been ever banned for account sharing by Sony. Don't spread misinformation.

Yes, it's theoretically against TOS, but that's just a soft rule.

Edited by alien713
  • Like 2

On 9-1-2020 at 8:58 PM, Xenoblast91 said:

There are several other posts that talk about the same issue, but I noticed that my Photo-Finish DLC is not accesible, saying "coming soon". Anyways, I just want to know if there's a solution for this issue, any legitimate one. If not, well... I'm going to be at limbo in this % for the game

Have you solved it yet? Today I decided to check my own Driveclub version, but I can still access everything (I checked the DLC where others report problems). Before that I checked my download list on mobile PlayStation Store, and since there is no search option, I had to wait till page 44 to show the Driveclub DLC (grrr). At every part of the DLC it just shows N/A, so there is no option to actively download it (like it's an unlock key). My advice would be to restore licenses and if that doesn't work, check if Photo Finish can be found on your download list. Good luck.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ConAir said:

Have you solved it yet? Today I decided to check my own Driveclub version, but I can still access everything (I checked the DLC where others report problems). Before that I checked my download list on mobile PlayStation Store, and since there is no search option, I had to wait till page 44 to show the Driveclub DLC (grrr). At every part of the DLC it just shows N/A, so there is no option to actively download it (like it's an unlock key). My advice would be to restore licenses and if that doesn't work, check if Photo Finish can be found on your download list. Good luck.

Ok, I searched in my downloads, and there is no Photo-Finish DLC. So maybe was totally my wrong and couldn't buy it, and still seems really wierd. Ignition doesn't appear, and other DLC stuff, but I have them accesible through game. Kind awkward in my opinion, however. 

Anyways, I'll never going to have 100% in my account, sadly. 

15 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Ok, I searched in my downloads, and there is no Photo-Finish DLC. So maybe was totally my wrong and couldn't buy it, and still seems really wierd. Ignition doesn't appear, and other DLC stuff, but I have them accesible through game. Kind awkward in my opinion, however. 

Your only choice is to game share then and use their licenses. You can either activate someones account or just login into their account and play on yours. The latter works without activating it. Depending on your skill it should only take a couple hours. Hope you have friend who has it.

• Like 2

On 13/01/2020 at 1:26 PM, Xenoblast91 said:

Out of curiosity since your still having issues, you didn't purchase or get any dlc on an out of region PSN account right? I know some people from EU were doing that when the NA listings were still up. If you did the license is probably attached to the other account.