Platinum Obtainable?

Kooky_Spooky_

1 hour ago, Rise_GKM said:

Just bought it, downloading patch 1.03, guess the latest patches still aren't available in the US2639.png

That`s right, until now only the european version is patched. The platinum is still 0.00%, even if it says in the patch notes that platinum is now available.

Even with the patch, I still have cards that either are not displayed or cannot be collected despite being visible.

Edited by stanislav

US Version is Patch 1.03. You can get "Billy Sorrows' Reading Club" on Patch 1.03, as I got it last night. Card collection still seems glitched in certain areas. Does the European version have a separate trophy list? 

Edited by MrSuspencer

2 hours ago, MrSuspencer said:

US Version is Patch 1.03. You can get "Billy Sorrows' Reading Club" on Patch 1.03, as I got it last night. Card collection still seems glitched in certain areas. Does the European version have a separate trophy list? 

No, all regions share the same list.

On 7/10/2020 at 4:35 PM, HuntingFever said:

No, all regions share the same list.

So I purchased the European edition and there still seems to be a ton of bugs with regard to the Card Collection. I would be interested in knowing how the individuals who got all the cards obtained them. As far as I can tell, even with 1.05 the game seems buggy as hell.

Edit: After multiple reloads/backup saves, I was finally able to obtained the Card Collection trophy today. It is possible on 1.05 but still seems very buggy. Besides reloading and making backup saves, all I did was follow the official Microids guide regarding locations.

Good luck everyone - I am still trying to get the Smart Aleck trophy. Will update if I figure it out.

Edited by MrSuspencer
Trophy Update
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Not that buggy imo, the inputs are fine, no dialogue skipped around and everything triggers. Rather It still crashes too often for anyone's taste. Luckily there are auto-saves more than needed, so you can always restart close to where you were. Still infuriating most of the times, overall if you were just about to complete a long dialogue sequence.

Because of the multiple possible orders of the scenes in the first part of the game, the chapter select does not always work as desired for clues collecting or dialogue choices. Not a real issue if you're aware, since you can use continue without problem though.

I would definitely recommend the game (if on patch 1.05!)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, FulgidoLucio said:

Is it safe to go for the platinum if I live in Europe? Or are still there any chance for some bug to occure, preventing me to obtain the platinum trophy forever?

The game is still a buggy mess in the EU but at least the Plat is obtainable if luck is on your side and something doesn't bug out.

1 minute ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Getting a eu physical copy isn't a problem my concern is how would I get the EU patches but play it on my American account

The Digital version comes pre-patched to the latest version and the retail release will automatically download the correct update for the region it came from so you have nothing to worry about :).