Will The Last Of Us remastered, get remastered?

Maybe, but then people would want Uncharted games remastered for PS5 as well but personally I think that ruins the magic of the games and just makes it all a money orientated reasoning to remake games for no reason other than improved graphics. I'm more than happy to play games like that again but just my opinion.

• Like 1

No, if Sony are doing backwards compatibility with PS4 then they would rely on PS Now or the disc/digital download for people to play it.

a PS5 patch might come for higher res textures and all that jazz but that would be up to the developer if they want to do that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Maybe, but then people would want Uncharted games remastered for PS5 as well but personally I think that ruins the magic of the games and just makes it all a money orientated reasoning to remake games for no reason other than improved graphics. I'm more than happy to play games like that again but just my opinion.

An interesting opinion I guess the graphics are part of the magic of the game. It could also start the practice of the more remasters getting released each year other then originals ips for Sony due to it being easier but I would make an exception with this since The Last Of Us Part 2 looks so dang pretty.

I seriously doubt it.

If I'm not mistaken, most remasters on ps4 were made because of the massive improvements between ps3 & ps4. Also, the fact that backwards compatibility wasnt really an option between both generations and a lot of new people coming to ps4 created a market for it. 

I dont think those same conditions still exist with the ps4 --> ps5 jump