Does anyone if the collectibles are missable or any trophies are glitched?

aZombieDictator

I encountered a bug where I'd try to enter the Dark Maze section of the manor in World 2, and my character would fall through the floor upon entering that map, and continue to respawn right below the floor before falling again. This endless loop could be exited by moving my character to the left and allow me to exit the room, but I believe that the collectibles that I was missing were most likely from this area. Already let the dev team know about it, so hopefully they can fix it with a patch because the game is amazing, and I like to platinum games that I really appreciate when I can.

If some collectibles are missed during what can be counted as worlds 4 and 5, then those trophies can be missed as well, since there is no way to go back to those areas to re-acquire the collectibles once you leave those regions of the game.

7 hours ago, IndieRonin said:

I encountered a bug where I'd try to enter the Dark Maze section of the manor in World 2, and my character would fall through the floor upon entering that map, and continue to respawn right below the floor before falling again. This endless loop could be exited by moving my character to the left and allow me to exit the room, but I believe that the collectibles that I was missing were most likely from this area. Already let the dev team know about it, so hopefully they can fix it with a patch because the game is amazing, and I like to platinum games that I really appreciate when I can.

If some collectibles are missed during what can be counted as worlds 4 and 5, then those trophies can be missed as well, since there is no way to go back to those areas to re-acquire the collectibles once you leave those regions of the game.

Damn, ao you can go back to world 1-3 as long as you don't go to world 4 yet?

Yeah i hope yo Platinum this too but it's tough without a collectibles guide and possible glitched trophies

Essentially, yes. There are certain parts that need to be explored once they are opened up (such as going to the treasure room in World 1 before going to see the Moth Queen), or else you can't go back later, but World 4 for sure can't be re-explored once you leave. Even once you reach the room before the boss of that world, there's no way to go back, so make sure to always explore thoroughly.

Still no update yet to fix those things, but I'll keep an eye out! Or someone else will eventually get the trophies that are at 0% now, which will be the tip-off for us, haha :D

7 hours ago, IndieRonin said:

Essentially, yes. There are certain parts that need to be explored once they are opened up (such as going to the treasure room in World 1 before going to see the Moth Queen), or else you can't go back later, but World 4 for sure can't be re-explored once you leave. Even once you reach the room before the boss of that world, there's no way to go back, so make sure to always explore thoroughly.

Still no update yet to fix those things, but I'll keep an eye out! Or someone else will eventually get the trophies that are at 0% now, which will be the tip-off for us, haha :D

Damn, well hopefully i got everything in treasure room then

And yeah we'll see

• 2 weeks later...

im following a spreadsheet that has all the items for each area and i thik i found the problem one of the cassettes in the factory is clitched and doent drop from the enemie when its killed.

location: The Factory - Training Room 2 / Cassette "What´s Cloning On"

here is the item list : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F6MGSBi18d-TRfVs4NMtqfjaxcg2f0zC8H4wREco_D4/edit#gid=1960734298

at the moment i try to find ways to force it to drop but i dont think it will this needs to be patched

Edited by A210221100

7 hours ago, A210221100 said:

im following a spreadsheet that has all the items for each area and i thik i found the problem one of the cassettes in the factory is clitched and doent drop from the enemie when its killed.

location: The Factory - Training Room 2 / Cassette "What´s Cloning On"

here is the item list : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F6MGSBi18d-TRfVs4NMtqfjaxcg2f0zC8H4wREco_D4/edit#gid=1960734298

at the moment i try to find ways to force it to drop but i dont think it will this needs to be patched

Damn that blows :(

I haven't gotten into world 2 yet, guess I'll wait even longer to play.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes.  The game is patched, but the problem is that with so many workers staying home due to the current pandemic, getting approval on it has taken a great deal of time and is still pending.

Unfortunately no. The porting team has told us that they're having trouble submitting builds to sony and microsoft for approval, because the pandemic slowed everyting down to a crawl. Nintendo is fine apparently and an update should arrive for Switch first

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...