PlayStation Player Celebration

Aranea Highwind

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hello. I think every player on Playstation Platforms remember competition from Sony exactly one year ago in February 2020 - Playstation Players Celebration. For my surprise I was one of the winners,I was very happy and surprised when in May 2020 I received mail from Sony that I was winner from Russia.So they send me voucher for psn and said that soon they finish do Real Playstation Platinum Trophy and will send to me, I waited. All the events was between May 2020 and February 2021. And in fall 2020 all strange things begins. Trophy made it to airport and after 1-2 days was send back to USA(back to Sony) because receiver (me) refused to receive it. First I think it need to made to post office and only after 21 days can be send back if no one pick up item. They(Sony) tell me that Trophy was also destroyed to pieces during shipping and they give me psn vouchers instead of Real Platinum Trophy. I told them that whole point of competition was try to win custom made trophy and money came and go. They refused to make another one for me even in few years. Just wanted to share with you about this information and want to Show that Sony PlayStation company is not that Great for customers. Instagram only allow ten pictures so I can’t show all in one post,maybe later will do one more for more information. Sadly that they can’t even do a competitions like they should.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMeRiAUJ7xi/

Edited by pavelbagirov