Platinum stacks [German version] help

zizimonster

As it has a PEGI rating I would say no. German versions should have an USK rating. You might have to buy this one, but I'm not 100% sure:

https://www.amazon.de/Wolfenstein-New-Order-Blood-Bundle/dp/B079F9KHPT/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?keywords=wolfenstein+bundle&qid=1582302227&sr=8-12

Edited by AvengedEvil

• 2 months later...
On 2/22/2020 at 4:59 AM, Pinselneo said:

Some german editions are uncut now. I dont know which trophy list they have (I think the normal pegi trophy list )

Whaaa, is this true?

I would love to platinum both games again if this is confirmed.

EDIT:

I've found a secondhand copy which has both USK and PEGI ratings. Is this the German version? :hmm:

QMY6lCp.jpg

Edited by zizimonster
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hey everybody! I appreciate all the info everyone has previously provided.

I took a leap and grabbed a 2 pack from a German game shop on Ebay that ships to the US. I wasn't 100% sure when I bought it if it would be right. Fortunately, it was the separate list versions on both discs!

I haven't actually seen anyone mention this site before but, what I used to confirm the disc versions of the games was serialstation.com. I matched the serial version on the disc to what their site said.

Cover on my 2 pack has USK ONLY. EAN/UPC = 5055856419280. New Order disc = CUSA-00321. Old Blood disc = CUSA-01605.

s-l500.jpg

• Like 2