A much faster way to unlock "Only One"

KKrischanz

On 30/06/2020 at 10:01 PM, Jmrblacrose23 said:

My stats when completing this trophy. Just like said before in other posts... play the tournament in rio, first to 3 goals, score all own goals with a different player. A lot of matches but at the end you get it like this, just stick to defender the whole time.

Imagen

I have exact same stats except Crossing (72) and Long Pass (77). How did you get them up? I have done over 100 games of own goals, 80 overall, stats aren’t moving anymore. 

Edited by GeorgeXCV

On 3.7.2020 at 7:42 PM, GeorgeXCV said:

I have exact same stats except Crossing (72) and Long Pass (77). How did you get them up? I have done over 100 games of own goals, 80 overall, stats aren’t moving anymore. 

try playing like 50 games with different height and weight. it would go up for me at this point.

Check every 10 games or so and look, if there are any changes.

Edited by Lufic0or
typo

• 2 weeks later...

I've matched the stats above. I've tried switching positions and height + weight but the trophy still won't unlock. I've played around 50 games after matching the stats. Has anyone got any other ideas to get this trophy to unlock?

Edit: So after another 2 hours worth of scoring own goals, messing with the positions and height, it finally unlocked after I switched it to the shortest and lightest setting and level up pace a couple more times and popped once I changed it back

Edited by shortyX

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2020 at 5:01 PM, Jmrblacrose23 said:

My stats when completing this trophy. Just like said before in other posts... play the tournament in rio, first to 3 goals, score all own goals with a different player. A lot of matches but at the end you get it like this, just stick to defender the whole time.

Imagen

Hey, just curious are those stats with or without skill point boosts?

Disregard my above post, I just wanted to say thanks to all for the guides and tips. I followed the defender method and got my trophy.

For newcomers that are looking to get this done, once you complete the Volta Story, it will probably take you an additional 5-7 hours doing the own goal method to finish maxing your character. If you are ever curious what else you need to max or how far you are from leveling up a certain stat, go to the skill tree. Any stats that are greyed out in the skill tree are maxed out, if it still has a little progress bar, that means you need to keep going.

If the stats don't look like they are moving post match, check your skill tree every couple matches and you will see progress.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know, this trophy really sucks. 

• Like 3

Anyone having issues with connecting to the volta server? I'm so close to being done... I just need to level my crossing from 74 to 75, but I got disconnected WHILE grinding out volta two nights ago in addition to last night too. Pro clubs, FUT and seasons all work but when I try to connect to volta I get "unable to connect to the EA servers at this time". I swear this shitty company continuously finds new ways to fuck me around.

edit: finished, I'd recommend trying what Filoo suggested in the post above me.

Edited by k1llmanXD

• 3 weeks later...

So I reached the same stats as OP (exatcly all), im at 80 DEF, 79 MID and 76 ATK (barely played with other positions). And still NO trophy. I played like 10 extra games as defender and still no trophy pop. Messed with height/weight etc and nothing still.

Should I level ATK or Mid a bit?

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/09/2020 at 1:23 PM, Maranhao2201 said:

Try changing your height/weight until your overall drops to 79 again, then you'll be able to improve these stats

Already did that and nothing. Today o played more 50 games and nothing ????‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Now im trying something else. Put all The skill points on defender and Will go play a few more games like this

• 2 weeks later...

A year after my first trophy, today I managed to unlock "Only one".

To share my experience, I pretty much went with the own goals method (with a player other than mine) in Rio de Janeiro, in order to play the maximum number of games in the least time possible:

- the physical stats were the same as the OP

- I did't apply any skill to my player

- most of the time I played as defender, but eventually switched to midfield for a few games and returned to defender (not sure of the impact of this one, but I thought it was worth noting)

- for a while, every 10 games played, I'd see changes on those 6 stat bars presented after each game. This was helpful, in order to see that actual progress was still taking place

- by the end, the progress bars were moving less and less, so I compared the breakdown of all my stats with those of the OP. I was behind on some items of the Passing category.

- I kept playing, and every 10 games or so, I'd check the full stats breakdown and could see that some of them were still being upgraded (those green bars between the current and next level were still being filled)

- eventually I reached the exact same stats as the OP. I switched position from defender to midfield and back to defender again. When I went back to the Volta main menu, the message and trophy both popped.

Just an additional note: when you're looking at your complete stats tree, some of them will have some degree of progress on their own bar. If the bar is not entirely greyed out, it means you still haven't reached the max for that particular stat. When the trophy popped for me, none of the stats had any progress on the bars.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, donkd7 said:

How are you able to check your specific physical stats?

If you go to your Skill Tree screen, as you navigate to the various badges/skills available there, on your bottom right, you'll see the stats that it affects.

Those stats change depending on the badge you're currently selecting.

I know some users here are showing a player summary page (such as cffc8 has on his post reply, and displayed here below), but for some reason, I could never find it myself, so I sharing this method with you. Maybe someone else could share another way to find it.

IMG-2158.jpg

Ok so i was playing like a madman, and when i went to the skill tree and added the first skill on the right, as a defender (accelaration), the trophy popped.

My avatar was 92kg and 174cm.

i was needing speed so, just to see what could happen, i added just that skill mentioned and the trophy popped. 

• Like 1

ok guys, my overall is at 79 as DEF, but I got to a point where I can't get up to 80. I've tried to change height and weight, play in other positions and even then it doesn't go to 80. I've played more 100 easily and doesn't change anything. Has anyone had this problem too? 

15 minutes ago, LuckasCRF said:

ok guys, my overall is at 79 as DEF, but I got to a point where I can't get up to 80. I've tried to change height and weight, play in other positions and even then it doesn't go to 80. I've played more 100 easily and doesn't change anything. Has anyone had this problem too? 
In the first game I started after posting this here, I went up to level 80. The only thing I did differently was to change one player from the team to another, but the one I put in boosted my finishing and acceleration attributes. Now that I'm at level 80, what do I need to do? Play hundreds more games or change height and weight?

I got the same physical stats as OP with Defender OVR 80 and Midfielder OVR 80 as well while the Attacker is at OVR 78 but the trophy still hasn't popped up yet, I thought this was supposed to take between 5 to 7 hours mostly but I definitely spent more than this. Any idea what I might do?

On 23/06/2020 at 7:26 PM, Djeheuty said:

I just found out that if you use the own goals method you can fully AFK this annoying trophy or at least boost your statistics up. All you need is a turbo controller or set up a macro to press X in quick succession and rubber band your left joystick exactly to the left. I’m playing Miami tournament but it may work in various locations and this way it works flawlessly in scoring own goals and reloading games after games because X button is all you need. Trickiest part is to find the correct alignment of the left joystick to the goal so the players won’t get stuck in the back wall, sometimes it just happens.

Edit: It actually works! After completing the story I just let the game self boost with own goals and after a few hours the trophy unlocked. I just got disconnected once because as others have said I believe there’s a limit in volta matches you can play in a day and wasn’t able to connect to Volta until next day. Never played in a role other than DEF and never changed my height and weight (174cm - 92Kg). Super easy.

What kind of controller did you use?