Trophies Locked

kcarl1

Hello Guys,

I would like to submit a general request to you guys.

Sometimes, some trophies like the one here below remain locked whatever you do.

e.g MAFIA III : 

Danger Close

Killed 30 enemies using proximity Mines.

I have tried countless approaches (list below), but nothing worked

- PS4 rebooted

- Game re-installed

- Restarted a new game

I heard that the a saved game from another PS4 system where trophy unlocked might resolve the issue.

What do you think ? please leave me your comments.

Have fun and keep playing ?

Edited by DaivRules

I sympathise with you with this game. A friend of mine is forever stuck at 98% as he cannot earn:

Pop, Pop
Killed 4 enemies using Slow-Mo Shooting 10 Times

I've been at his house when he's done what is needed for this trophy, he's deleted the game and his save file and still cannot get it to work. He's learned to live with it though.

Using a save file is cheating and no-one here will should endorse it.

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

Using another save is likely never going to be an accepted method for unlocking trophies here. 

Not even possible since they are tied to PSN ID.

UNLESS

OP wants to play on HIS account on ANOTHER PS4  - and if he get the trophy - use HIS save on HIS 1st PS4.

(I highly doubt that it will pop the trophy, but maybe could help - kill one more guy and... trophy? No idea).

Edited by Smashero

I had this problem with the same game on one of the kills trophies in the DLC.

The tracker was NOT working when my console was online. So what I did was completely turn off the online.. the game will try to connect you online or whatever, just ignore it. Basically you're going to want to get this trophy in Mafia III offline, then keep a tracker of what you need left for the trophy. I had the trophy pop once I got enough kills, but I had to start all the way from 0 for it to count.

For some reason being online will fuck up this trophy, making it glitch out on you.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I had this problem with the same game on one of the kills trophies in the DLC.

The tracker was NOT working when my console was onine. So what I did was completely turn off the online.. the game will try to connect you online or whatever, just ignore it. Basically you're going to want to get this trophy in Mafia III offline, then keep a tracker of what you need left for the trophy. I had the trophy pop once I got enough kills, but I had to start all the way from 0 for it to count.

For some reason being online will fuck up this trophy, making it glitch out on you.

Did the same thing you did and played offline with a fresh game start, ran though the main game up until the dlc start and counted every kill and bam trophy right at 30. 

• Like 1

Dumb question but where u at the point in the story where they are given to you before trying this? I know my girlfriend had this same trouble turned out because she had 1 if the dlc installed which unlocks the mines it was not counting correctly the stats was counting correct but because they was counting the mines from the dlc it screwed it up and made it locked. To fix it she had to erase everything download just the base game no dlc play offline so the online stats wouldn't overwrite the 0 used get to where the story gives you them then do it and it worked fine.  In other words the dlc screwed it up if u used even 1 mine given by dlc u already messed up

• 3 weeks later...