Trophy thoughts

snakebit10

Looks like a few of them could be grindy, especially the 1000 RBI trophy. Also the typical baseball video game luck-based trophies. At least there are no online trophies and hopefully The Show 20 follows suit. 

Edited by Killbomb
  • Like 3

I have MLB the Show 15 on Vita and MLB the Show 18 on PS4 I still need to play. But I may get this if there's no annoying online trophies. It's basically a standard of mine.

Plus I'm a big baseball fan, been following the sport since I was a little kid... should be fun hopefully.

Having a Platinum Trophy for the first time will get people talking. The question is will the game's quality keep people around.

As for the trophies themselves, the 1000 RBI trophy will naturally take time, as will playing in all ballparks and beating a team from each division. And being allowed to sim a 10-Year franchise is nuts (in a good way) but will be boring as it gets depending on how long and inefficient it is. My favorite trophies are the Subway Series, Ohio Cup and Bay Bridge Series. As someone who watched the Mets with the grandparents as a kid, that will be a good time. And as previously stated, plenty of luck-based trophies (that one for getting a strikeout with a position player looks particularly nasty). It should be interesting to go for a baseball game Plat that isn't  MLB The Show in the PS4 era.

Edited by Icebrand1270