200th game in the series !

42 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

I own them ALL

Not that it's any of my business, but what's up with all the games you have with only like a trophy or two? How on Earth do you afford to buy them all but then don't play them? 

Again, no e of my business, so don't answer if you don't feel like it, but im always curious when I see a profile like yours.

24 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

I am starting each game and registering them on my account when i buy them.

I work on games as I do this so its a misconception I dont play them.

Im working on rare games and putting thousands of hours into these titles so i start games as I go.

I didnt spend $100,000 not to play any of my games, just backlogged.

So currently im diving each game which believe it or not takes a lot of time to do.

After that I can work on easy titles and wrap up completions but im not focused on any easy completions rn.

Hope that clears it up

^This

like I've seen alot of people have saved games even at 0% with 200-300 different titles at one time then look again later they have like 5-10 plat pops even in a week time on grindy games.

My backlog has probably over 1000+ games currently but everyone has there own reasons for that, myself I work alot, do other side work and other times it's hard to get motivation to complete an intense game like RDR2 for exmaple when I've already played it on Xbox One for achievements or commit to playing a game like Resident Evil 4 for the fourth or 5th time on another new system.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

I will just name a few of the recent games ive finished during the year.

Twisted Metal

Drawn to death 2x

Clan of Champions (very rare no guide really)

Worms 2 all dlc 

Worms

Orcs must die

Happy dungeons

H1Z1 in NA EU and JP

Burnout online (so not done yet) ps3 ps4 NA and EU

Dauntless

Dont Even Think

Operation 7

Risk of Rain 2

Battle Ages

DOOM (Literally 2 days ago?)

(80 hours out of 1000 for idle champions plat)

( level 30 of 50 for darwim Project 100%)

The problem is and i get this a lot is everyome focused on what I havent done not what I am doing.

Its a lot of games I have on my acc so im told usually im a hoarder and compulsive and have no intention of playing my games etc.

Usually people even redicule my completion percentage without realizing I need to finish 600 games for a 10% increase 60 games for 1% increase when others who have for example 50 games need 5 games for 10% increase.

I have tons in my backlog, but im even doing MMOs atm and lots of small games in between.

Can be frustrating sometimes when people think I dont game at all or intend to play my games but ive gotten legit hatemail for about 6 years nonstop.

Not saying the above comment was hate its respectful question, but ive been told that i dont game before as many look and seeil thousands of started games but few beaten.

My goal is eventually to beat all the aca games and many easy completions, but RN im focused on BR games and mmos and idle clickers and rpgs etc

Hard to explain myself sometimes tbh, I feel as if most people will form a judgement of my acc either way.

On top tho I love ACAs and I hope the make more of these niche titles 

Have my props for completing Orcs Must Die, I would've loved to have had that one myself but I couldn't allocate enough time to finish it. Oh well still have the two games on Steam at least.

Idle Champions I just started recently last month. Luckily most of it can be grinded while asleep, just leaving the console on. But still ridiculously long Alos get prone to crashes leaving in-game for a long time I found.

• Like 1

I'm starting to do the same with my backlog, loadup the games so the trophy list syncs at 0% so it doesn't effect my stats. This way I will remember I have the game instead if it being lost in my ps4 library and it's a good way to see what to play next.

I've been looking to get frogger from this collection as my first game from this series.

Edited by charxsetsuna

56 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

I'm starting to do the same with my backlog, loadup the games so the trophy list syncs at 0% so it doesn't effect my stats. This way I will remember I have the game instead if it being lost in my ps4 library and it's a good way to see what to play next.

I've been looking to get frogger from this collection as my first game from this series.

If you haven't already, create a game list/backlog on this site to help categorize your gaming.

24 minutes ago, fornazari83 said:

Hello,
This list containing 200 games is missing some games from the Arcade Archives series.
I realized that the game below for example, is not included in the list:
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7539-arcade-archives-10-yard-fight
Has anyone else noticed others who are not on the list?

Damn, awesome catch. Hopefully that’s the only one (rip this is actually the 201st game). @BlindMango Think you could fix this :) ?

11 hours ago, fornazari83 said:

Hello,
This list containing 200 games is missing some games from the Arcade Archives series.
I realized that the game below for example, is not included in the list:
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7539-arcade-archives-10-yard-fight
Has anyone else noticed others who are not on the list?

11 hours ago, Thropy_Croissant said:

Damn, awesome catch. Hopefully that’s the only one (rip this is actually the 201st game). @BlindMango Think you could fix this :) ?

Dang I blew it, nice catch - fixed :P 

• 3 weeks later...