DLC Trophies

Would be pretty cool to have additional trophies for the new stuff, I had the same feeling with Apex, every time they added a new character I was hoping for a simple 'win with the character' trophy.

The Velo times would be a perfect addition as well as just doing some of the new track/content related stuff.

• Like 1

On 3/15/2020 at 2:24 AM, JiII-Valentine-- said:

I'm glad they didn't add DLC trophies because they would be a pain in the arse to get.

Well, they would't be participation trophies..

But seeing how the Velo times is a fair challenge (no bullshit multiplayer or completely glitched out gameplay mechanics) - simply improving oneself's own skill, and a bit of map knowledge is all that it takes to complete the challenge.

Soon the dev times will drop, and if those are close to the WR times, then yes - I would think it's a bit too extreme for a trophy!

Edited by SnowFleurz
  • Like 3

Hah, of course they wouldn't add trophies that would distance casuals 

Jesus fucking christ, have you seen the developers time? Boy I was dreading the entire time the moment I knew there were  devs time coming, am I glad they didn't add trophies, no way I could 100%, no way man

Edited by scemopagliaccioh
  • Like 2

On 3/28/2020 at 4:46 AM, scemopagliaccioh said:

Hah, of course they wouldn't add trophies that would distance casuals 

Reveal hidden contents

Jesus fucking christ, have you seen the developers time? Boy I was dreading the entire time the moment I knew there were  devs time coming, am I glad they didn't add trophies, no way I could 100%, no way man

Yeah, i saw them. No way i can pull off times like those since you have to be perfect. The reward is nice and all, but not too special. It's also a good thing that they didn't add any DLC trophies. Had they done so for beating all developer times, i would rate it 10/10 and thus, prevent me from achieving 100%. The Velo times weren't too hard, though some of them tested my patience. These however, will do if i ever plan to do so. Not any time soon.