9 new trophies next week

Rammstone

1 hour ago, steel6burgh said:

it will let you.  it's on sale right now for 21.00 to buy the seasons individually it costs almost 40.00.

My first thought was correct. Because i already own grid the ultimate edition says unavailable. Bummer

Edit.

Just seen theres a ultimate upgrade which is basacly a season pass for 15.99

Edited by dannyswfc9

Advanced issues found

On 13.04.2020 at 8:49 PM, SolidNinjaSnake said:

I was interested in knowing this too. I was going to do it tomorrow myself if no one else did, but decided to jump on now and have a go.

I only did the first three in the list, but here is my time vs the requirement:

4.11.700, Okutama Sprint Mizu Mountain, Audi S1 Quattro Concept - 3:59.841

1.38.000, Shanghai Waibaidu Way, Lancia Delta HF Integrale Super Hatch - 1:35.195

1.52.600, Havana Paseo de Marti, MINI Hatch JCW - 1:52.466

All of these were set on my first lap, no tuning, so it looked pretty easy although that Mini one was pretty close. Again, it was on a first lap so maybe the autostart wasn't as fast as it would have been manually? I'm not sure. Also, regarding the Mini, I'm interested to know if the Grid Edition version will count or not, or if you have to buy the normal one haha.

Edit: Decided to do the Season 2 ones as well after all haha. Here are my times vs the requirement:

1.53.200, Silverstone Circuit Grand Prix Circuit, Brabham BT62 - 1:47.475

1.54.300, Sepang International Circuit Full Track, Ferrari FXX - 1:48.743

1.40.600, Crescent Valley GP Circuit, Aston Martin Vulcan AMR Pro - 1:40.067

So again, pretty easy and all were on the first lap with no tuning. However, I will admit that the last one took me a few goes!

My first lap was actually a 1:41.168, with my second lap dropping down to 1:41.091. Then I seemed to keep doing 1:40.7! Haha. Then out of nowhere, I found 5 tenths in the middle sector and another tenth in the final sector, resulting in the 1:40.067.

So if my laps are anything to go by, the first two trophies for a Season is easy with the third one potentially being tougher? So now I'm expecting Season 3 to be the same.

I did DLC for Grid Autosport which also required to do time trials and as a racing veteran, they were tough as fuck, some of them took me 3/4 hours until I was able to pull of near-perfect run through the track. Glad to see these times aren't as bad.

1 hour ago, dannyswfc9 said:

My first thought was correct. Because i already own grid the ultimate edition says unavailable. Bummer

Edit.

Just seen theres a ultimate upgrade which is basacly a season pass for 15.99

Hm, that's odd. I bought both editions myself, both digitally, same account and had no problems.

18 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

Hm, that's odd. I bought both editions myself, both digitally, same account and had no problems.

Ive noticed it before but i thought it was the other way round like if you bought the gold edition for example it would stop you buying the standard edition because you already own the game.

Im on the eu store if that makes any difference

45 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

I did DLC for Grid Autosport which also required to do time trials and as a racing veteran, they were tough as fuck, some of them took me 3/4 hours until I was able to pull of near-perfect run through the track. Glad to see these times aren't as bad.

I dont quite remember thos but f1 2011 on vita time trials were tough

The lap time with the Vulcan seems to be only trophy that's giving me trouble. When customizing the time trial, what settings are you guys using? Are you leaving the number of racers at 16 (more opportunities to draft and use the AI as bumpers in the corners) or reducing them, letting you brake and accelerate at your hardest?

8 minutes ago, Boss_Kowbel said:

The lap time with the Vulcan seems to be only trophy that's giving me trouble. When customizing the time trial, what settings are you guys using? Are you leaving the number of racers at 16 (more opportunities to draft and use the AI as bumpers in the corners) or reducing them, letting you brake and accelerate at your hardest?

Personally I removed the opponents, set firmer springs and dampers and that's it. Don't brake at all in the first three corners. That's what worked for me

8 hours ago, dave9009 said:

What’s you Abs, stability and traction control settings? Does that influence your overall speed?

I have them on 1. Yes if you have them higher they will slow you down in favour of keeping control of the car but it depends on your driving style I guess. You shouldn't be sliding through corners anyway. If your tyres are screeching you are losing speed basically

23 hours ago, Anke said:

Well they were really not that difficult in the end. I'm kind of happy they were just simple one lap trophies as I forgot just how bad this game was.

Good to hear! I managed to do them all first time except for the Mini one! Had to do a second lap for that this time haha. I actually thought I did two laps for the Lancia one as well, but looking at the screenshots, it looks like I did do it first time after all.

22 hours ago, HaserPL said:

I've always thought about maybe finally getting the DLC for that game. It's never on sale though, so the Season Pass is always around £25. ? (Or if I get just the DLC required separately, it's £18.97.)

I was thinking about Grid 2's as well but they took it off the Store at some point. =(

15 hours ago, Boss_Kowbel said:

I did them all with no opponents.

I'm out of money any need 4 more cars for dlc trophies and several cost1.2 million.  Anybody have any ideas on the fastest way to make money.  Which race????  Can you farm one race unlimitedly???

edit:  Nevermind I just sold some cars. didn't want to but not grinding for hours for 4 million.

Edited by steel6burgh