Missable trophies??

The game has a chapter select after you beat it, this shows you if you've missed any records in any one level as well as which chapters you've completed on hard.

When it's unlocked you can change chapters at any time from the system menu, when you change chapters it remembers everything, level, skills learned, materia upgraded etc.

I'm not sure how this works with trophies that require actions over multiple chapters, but given he way Dressed to the Nines works I can't imagine any are actually missable.

• Like 3

No missables at all, everything can be re-done with a simple or multiple charapter select combinations. However, the less playthroughs you have to do the better!

But yes, the first easy or normal playthrough can be done blindly. You will enjoy it :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Greg said:

Probably not, heard there is a chapter select.

4 hours ago, Lake013 said:

The game has a chapter select after you beat it, this shows you if you've missed any records in any one level as well as which chapters you've completed on hard.

When it's unlocked you can change chapters at any time from the system menu, when you change chapters it remembers everything, level, skills learned, materia upgraded etc.

I'm not sure how this works with trophies that require actions over multiple chapters, but given he way Dressed to the Nines works I can't imagine any are actually missable.

4 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Naw Power Pyx has guide up .. Says no missable  https://www.powerpyx.com/final-fantasy-vii-remake-trophy-guide-roadmap/

3 hours ago, mrrj46 said:

No missables at all, everything can be re-done with a simple or multiple charapter select combinations. However, the less playthroughs you have to do the better!

But yes, the first easy or normal playthrough can be done blindly. You will enjoy it :)

3 hours ago, redseph13 said:

With chapter select I believe there are no missables. 

Thank you guys to everyone. ?

No missables, but it takes 2 and a half hours to get dresses 4-6 and another 2 and a half hours for dresses 7-9. 

That is skipping every bit of dialogue possible. 

I made 2 real time dress streams. look up 'themightyimp2'  on youtube if you want video of what'sdress needed to get the dresses. Also, you cannot save just before a dress choice action and then reload to choose an alternative, as your dresses drop back to 1/3, 1/3, 1/3. Must be done via chapter select

Edited by TheMightyImp2
  • Like 1