Heavenly Dart Player

On 4/11/2020 at 9:31 AM, enaysoft said:

Got it on my 3rd try before even realising it was a trophy. Seriously, after playing many Yakuza mini games, this mini game is not hard. Try the bronze trophy for the dancing mini game on Yakuza FIst Of The North Star, then come back to this one ;)

I still have Vietnam flashbacks of dem mini games lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Thanks for the advice. Maybe I will try that. I'm stressing about mini games when I should be worried about the hard mode, LOL. 

From what others said, turn off the voices too, just leave sound effects on so you hear the button prompts.  I'm dreading those trophies too.

On 4/10/2020 at 11:16 PM, JoaLoft said:

You do know how a game of darts works ... Right?

You don't need to know, the game tells you before you even play the mini game. Thankfully they allow you to read the rules again if the OP decided to skip it for some reason.

Cloud's hand shakes like a junkie's  the whole minigame was annoying, I didnt know the rules of darts...  after 3 or 4 attempts without knowing wtf I was doing I read the rukes.. and It took me like 7 more tries. 4 of em I quit after a bad throw to start... stupid trophy sure... but people really took hours???

I found going for triple 20's a little easier for me to hit than trying for bullseyes oddly enough.  Did it in like 3 or 4 tries after going for them.  Came close once on bullseyes, but only once and then it got progressively worse lol.  All in all I think it only took maybe a half hour to do.  Wasn't too bad, but the constant pull was annoying.  Probably more annoying than actually difficult.  Dreading the sit ups and pull ups though.  Hopefully I can get them once I get there.