Wastelanders DLC Allies trophies

arcanehornet_

6 hours ago, BlackSheep--7 said:

You can do random events all over the map, but it doesnt give you much rep. But you can do them all day if you want

Jep, yesterday I was doing like 20 Server Jumps and hope to find these Random Events on two different places. They spawn really often but the amount of REP you get is so damn small. I now prefer to only do daily quests, thats a 5 Min thing and the best way, even if that means the Trophy is a few weeks away for me.

Edited by Straight_Edge1

16 hours ago, BlackSheep--7 said:

You can do random events all over the map, but it doesnt give you much rep. But you can do them all day if you want

Not all random events are faction rep or treasury notes. Events that pop up  with the ! over them and are free to fast travel to I think will give you treasury notes.

Faction rep is doing the daily for each faction at their camp. I if you run into a random faction member while exploring the world you might get a chance to  help them kill someone or a creature or if you just talk to them. That sometimes gives you a little faction rep if they are a raider or from the foundation.

On 22.4.2020 at 5:26 PM, SuzyRed said:

Not all random events are faction rep or treasury notes. Events that pop up  with the ! over them and are free to fast travel to I think will give you treasury notes.

Faction rep is doing the daily for each faction at their camp. I if you run into a random faction member while exploring the world you might get a chance to  help them kill someone or a creature or if you just talk to them. That sometimes gives you a little faction rep if they are a raider or from the foundation.

Yeah i wasn't refering to the normal events. You cant see random faction events on the map if im not mistaken.

How many daily quests can you get? Yesterday I got two from the raiders and one from the settlers but today I got just one from each. I also didn't get the pop up for increase in rep for doing the settler one today. Is there anywhere to check progress? Also is it really just the same mission every day? Find the settler supplies and the radio tubes for the raiders?

39 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

How many daily quests can you get? Yesterday I got two from the raiders and one from the settlers but today I got just one from each. I also didn't get the pop up for increase in rep for doing the settler one today. Is there anywhere to check progress? Also is it really just the same mission every day? Find the settler supplies and the radio tubes for the raiders?

Yep, it's 1-2 per day. You can use the glitch to increase Raiders rep: 

And someone told me you can do almost the same with the Rocksy daily quest, but it didn't pop for me today, so maybe tomorrow I'll update the thread. With this second method it goes faster as the daily gives more rep.

Edited by breakXedge

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 24/04/2020 at 11:57 AM, Waa-Laa said:

Do you just have to reach Ally status or do you have to max the bar when on Ally status? Anyone know? 

You only have to reach 'ally' status to achieve each trophy. The bar goes gold and is essentially full upon reaching it. ?