Draco's Bomb-Ass Platinum Collection.

DracoLionheart

Wow nice I like how you put it. I've never seen a platinum list that looks like this. 

Are the plats in the order that you earned them? If so, you must be a pretty new trophy hunter. You have a very nice list of plats. Keep up the good work!

Wow nice I like how you put it. I've never seen a platinum list that looks like this. 

Are the plats in the order that you earned them? If so, you must be a pretty new trophy hunter. You have a very nice list of plats. Keep up the good work!

I was originally going to put the date I earned each Plat, but I wanted to go in order of months I got the Plat. So I follow my list on my profile but I earn say the BioShock Infinite Plat in April but DLC came out so it moved up my trophy list so it just looked wrong to me. So I cut the dates, but for the most part they are in order of when I got the Plat. =3

Well I just added a new Plat to my collection before this replay. ;) I have gotten to a point where I am not all that sure what to go for now. I'm cleaning up the DLC for BioShock Infinite, after that who know. Soon as it hits September 13th everything I'm working on shall be put on hold for my race to Plat Kingdom Hearts HD .=P

• 2 months later...

Just updated, added dates of Platinum's. =)

Makes me wounder how many tries you had to complete DMD on DMC3. Which was more challenging..  

It wasn't all that bad honestly. Yes a few controller smashing moments but all in all fine. When you get to that point you will have Inf Devil Trigger and makes things a lot easier with it. =)