Scottish Trophy Hunters

Div_Muzza

I'm working on a few just now. Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2, Dead Island, Far Cry 4 and Resistance 2.

Any idea what you're going to work on for your Platinum under 1.00%?

Well I'm 2 trophies away from the PS4 Injustice platinum, but Child of Eden should be the first platinum for me to attain this year that's under 1.00% rarity.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo, I live just outside of Glasgow. Wouldnt say am a big gamer but the games I do enjoy playing ill trance out for a while until that platinum is in the bag. I think ill go back through my library and clean up a few of the games I can be bothered with plattin I had no idea that trophy hunting was a thing...

Ill just jump back under my rock now  :lol:

I wasn't born in Scotland, but I was pretty much raised in it - and I still currently live in it. Could I be added?

Updated and you have both been added.

There should be an English, Welsh, and Irish one of these ^_^

You should create one I'm sure alot of people would be interested.

I live near Birmingham about 5 hours away from Glasgow but I have been there a couple of times and Edinburgh twice. Suppose I am not Scottish though LOL!!

Awesome thread guys, sorry for intruding with my English nonsense.

Haha not at all mate feel free to chime in its all a bit of fun.

• Like 1

Do scotts really hate uk this much?

Nobody hates each other between England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland based on their place of birth (except for those uneducated twats that can barely spell their own name). Yes all four of these nations have had a terrible past, but you'll find that we often travel and migrate between the four countries. The Scots don't hate the English for the most part, but I think it's hard for many Americans to understand that Britain is a nation consisting of three countries, of whom talk shit to each in a friendly manner (again, unless there a bunch of fuckheads). Hope that cleared things up a bit :)

I agree, i might start a Northern Ireland thread to see how manypeeps  we get. :)

Oh,it's Northern Ireland not Ireland ;)

The reason I put Ireland (I was referring to republic) is because Britian and Ireland are closely connected, in the sense that you'll find people travelling between the two often. I wasn't sure about writing Northern Ireland because, well I don't want shit to start on a games forum, but I hope you understand. I actually come from an Irish background and have an Irish passport, so if there's an Irish one i'd probably join that too :)

• Like 1

Nobody hates each other between England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland based on their place of birth (except for those uneducated twats that can barely spell their own name). Yes all four of these nations have had a terrible past, but you'll find that we often travel and migrate between the four countries. The Scots don't hate the English for the most part, but I think it's hard for many Americans to understand that Britain is a nation consisting of three countries, of whom talk shit to each in a friendly manner (again, unless there a bunch of fuckheads). Hope that cleared things up a bit :)

The reason I put Ireland (I was referring to republic) is because Britian and Ireland are closely connected, in the sense that you'll find people travelling between the two often. I wasn't sure about writing Northern Ireland because, well I don't want shit to start on a games forum, but I hope you understand. I actually come from an Irish background and have an Irish passport, so if there's an Irish one i'd probably join that too :)

Ah no worries, so you obviously know the score that NI is in britain then. I got confused when you said Ireland there, my bad :)

First of all I aint american and that it's common knowledge to know what Great Britain consists of. No but even where I live it was quite a big impact knowing the scotts wanted to seperate from gb, and now seeing this thread gave me the feeling that still some people dont want to be afflicted with gb even when Playstation count it as one region.

First of all I aint american and that it's common knowledge to know what Great Britain consists of. No but even where I live it was quite a big impact knowing the scotts wanted to seperate from gb, and now seeing this thread gave me the feeling that still some people dont want to be afflicted with gb even when Playstation count it as one region.

Oh yeah there's many Scots that would have been in favour of leaving GB. Even though i'm English, I myself was in favour of the yes vote because Scotland as a nation deserves to have autonomous control over its country and shouldn't have to be forced to use it's wealth (the north sea has loads of oil) in order to pay for the development of homes within the south-east of England, specifically London. The Scottish are proud people with a great country, the referendum wasn't necersarrily to do with for hatred towards the English because they're English, but more towards taking care of their own country. 

Regardless, had Scotland become independent the economy would have collapsed immediately due to the significant decrease in the price of oil. I hope i'm not coming across in a negative way mate, I think the best way to understand the British Isles is really to spend some time here :) We're all very close, the only times we really begin to hate each other (in the modern era) is when it's a football game ^_^

• 4 months later...

4 months and no posts?! :o What the frickin' Braveheart is goin' on around here?!

Div_Muzza, we're both doing Tomb Raider Anniversary. :awesome:

Technically I'm sitting at the 9th spot but I'm placed 11th booo

It could be worse,at least you are not in last place,I am ha.

Was updating monthly but wasn't sure if people still checked so was going to update every few months.

Anyway its been updated. Happy to say I moved up a spot even though I haven been trophy hunting as much.