A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

Hey, can i still sign up? One of my goals this year is to reach 70% completion, and a friendly competition would definetely help, here is my list:

LEVEL ONE

Grim fandango 

LEVEL TWO

Destroy All Humans 2

Knack 2

LEVEL THREE

Crash Bandicoot Warped

Metro Last Light

Gravity Rush Remaster

LEVEL FOUR

Lords of the Fallen

Unravel

Dragon age Inquisition 
Batman Arkham Knight

LEVEL FIVE

Resident Evil 6
Prey 

Mass effect Andromeda

Hollow Knight

Devil May Cry 4

All ps4 games and all ready to go. All games are already started, hope that's not a problem, but i only played for a couple minutes and forget about it, only Grim fandango is above 10% but i've only finished the first chapter and stopped playing because my save got corrupted

• Like 2

7 hours ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

@Phantochi your more than welcome to join just you got some catching up to do thats all lol :) makes sure you keep posting updates when you make progress.

Thanks :) Just watch out for your throne tho, i'm not there yet, but soon i will. Get my seat warm and my drink ready, ok?! :P

I just finished up Grim fandango, took me almost 3 years to get this one lol. 

Anyway, not a bad game, it's a mix of funny dialogues and boring seguences, but i wasn't expecting it to be this short, almost finished it in one sitting, and the platinum it's just like a Telltale game, finish the game and it will pop. Next up for me will be Knack 2. 

LEVEL ONE

Grim Fandango 

LEVEL TWO

Destroy All Humans 2

Knack 2

LEVEL THREE

Crash Bandicoot Warped

Metro Last Light

Gravity Rush Remaster

LEVEL FOUR

Lords of the Fallen

Unravel

Dragon age Inquisition 
Batman Arkham Knight

LEVEL FIVE

Resident Evil 6
Prey 

Mass effect Andromeda

Hollow Knight

Devil May Cry 4

Edited by Phantochi
  • Like 1

Updating with my pyramid progress:

------------

Completed:

Level 1:

:platinum: Final Fantasy VII Remake 

Level 2:

:platinum: Rocket League 

:platinum: Tekken 7 

Level 3:

:platinum: Erica 

2705.png Beyond Two Souls - finished the first playthrough, I love Quantic Dreams games so much. Going to do another playthrough for the trophy completion.

Level 4:

:platinum: Far Cry 3: Classic Edition

------------------

What I Have Left:

Level 3:

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Level 4:

Final Fantasy X-2 HD 

Rory McIlroy PGA Tour 

Ratchet & Clank 

Level 5:

Nier Automata

Days Gone

Final Fantasy XV

Watch Dogs 2

Samurai Warriors 4 Empires

-------------------

Picked up a PS Vita as well so excited for all the games to add to the next pyramid

Edited by Rello-Evante
  • Like 1

I'm still chugging along on Persona 5 Royal.  I've got about 60 hours on it so far, but we're selling our house to move into a brand new build and I haven't had a ton of time to game lately, so much work to do to list a house!  I've also been playing a few other games during the time that I have, so I'll get there eventually but it's taking me longer than expected!

I passed the 2000 trophy mark on the weekend!

Edited by FFATMA
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, hittheroadbucky said:

Sorry I’ve been pretty inactive 1f643.png I did just get the platinum in Borderlands The Pre-Sequel but it’s not on my pyramid so I’ve made no progress 1f602.png

Who did you do your playthrough with?  I just started that game and then read that you should either use the tank or the claptrap, but that the claptrap would make it quite a bit harder!

My main character was Claptrap! I didn’t read the guide when I first started the game because it was before I was serious about trophy hunting, I just picked him because he was my favourite ? you need to level him up fairly high to get all his L1 abilities I think ? I’m also sure I needed to readjust my skills multiple times to try and get certain ones to trigger since they’re random. He was a lot of fun to play though ? 

In order of what I preferred I’d probably rank them Claptrap, Willhelm, Nisha and then Athena ? Wilhelm probably has the most powerful special ability though, once you level him up a few times he’s OP

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FFATMA said:

Who did you do your playthrough with?  I just started that game and then read that you should either use the tank or the claptrap, but that the claptrap would make it quite a bit harder!

I was playing as Athena by myself and it ended up getting really hard and that sucked all the fun out of the goofy story and characters.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MICSAM89 said:

I was playing as Athena by myself and it ended up getting really hard and that sucked all the fun out of the goofy story and characters.

I definitely think Athena has one of the harder action skills once you get to the later levels. Her aspis never seem to do much damage and don’t really offer protection. 

• Like 1

So lol, I bought what I thought was a cheap visual novel during this latest sale and started playing it last night.  It quickly went from visual novel to puzzle game where I interrogate high school girls by making matches on a board until their clothes fall off somehow.  So yeah, not quite what I was expecting!  Japan is weird.

Edited by FFATMA

Everyone involved in this challenge is so quiet lately!  I'm getting so close to finishing off Persona 5 Royal!  Not sure which game I'm going to pick up off my pyramid after that, probably FF8 though.  I've been thinking about that game for a bit now.  I started playing Super Meat Boy and man I wish I had started that a long time ago!  So fun!  Frustrating at times obviously, but still amazing!  I've got all the A+ ranks for both the dark and light world for the first area and I've got all the A+ ranks on the light world for the second section.  I don't know if any of you play it, but I didn't realize there was a sprint button until after I had beaten all the levels on the first section!  Reading the trophy guide, I see that the person says that you cannot pass the first boss without using sprint but I did it anyway!  ?  I don't know that I'll ever be good enough to get the platinum for it, but I'm going to give it a shot!  

I'm also really looking forward to the release of Fall Guys today!  Looks really fun even though the devs decided they didn't want anyone getting the platinum!  

Yea sorry I've been so quiet as well, I am still going through Ghost og Tsushima, haven't gotten around to updating the pyramid but I will soon enough. I've only just gotten past the first act because I've had so much work. Soon work will be less and there will hopefully be some more time to play games again but right now I'm sadly too drained for energy every day I come home from work at night

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hittheroadbucky said:

I’ve been pretty into fall guys atm not going to lie 1f602.png so much fun! I haven’t got a win yet though and doubt I ever will 1f602.png

I got to the final round twice today and both were to grab the tail, those ones are so frustrating! ?

1 minute ago, nuSkilz said:

I got to the final round twice today and both were to grab the tail, those ones are so frustrating! 1f62c.png

I’ve not had that one yet thankfully , just hexagons and grab the crown. I’ve managed to get second a few times but that’s as good as t gets ? I’ve hardly been able to get a game today though, every time I try the servers are busy 

27 minutes ago, hittheroadbucky said:

I’ve not had that one yet thankfully , just hexagons and grab the crown. I’ve managed to get second a few times but that’s as good as t gets 1f602.png I’ve hardly been able to get a game today though, every time I try the servers are busy 

The hexagons are the best chance for me, I’ve managed a second place with that. 
The race for the crown is difficult I’m always getting hit, need more practice to see if there is a better route!

Hey everyone, i'm guilty of being quiet as well, last days were crazy, had to move to another country, then had to move back to germany after 3 days but anyway, Yesterday i started playing stuff again, launched ps now and now i have even more games on my backlog, does anyone have a cure for this? 

I'll go back to Knack 2 when i get home from work tomorrow, it's on chapter 12 i think so hopefully i'm close to the end, i won't go for the plat because i'm sitting at 199 plats, and i don't want Knack to be the 200, fuck that. 

Still haven't decided which game will take this milestone tho, so yeah, that's what i'm working on

Also played a few matches of Fall guys, that game is fun as hell, i can call myself a pro Tail grabber at this point, but i feel like it's a game that if you play for more than 30mins, it gets really boring, hope they add new stages soon 

Edited by Phantochi
  • Like 1

I've got 3 wins on Fall Guys so far, working my way towards that 20 first place finished on races trophy right now.  Whirlygig and Dizzy Heights are 2 that I rarely finish outside the top 5!  Don't think I'm ever going to get the 5 Episode Wins in a row trophy though, that one is insane considering team games are constantly happening.  Oh well, I'll get as many of the trophies as I can!  I just finished the first No Death trophy on Super Meat Boy!  Can't wait to wake up tomorrow to keep working at that game!

• Like 1

@nuSkilz Yeah I’ve done better at hexagons too! I’ve heard that going up the right side on the crown grab is slightly better than the left, as the balls seem easier to dodge ? 

@Phantochi red dead would be a really cool milestone, and you’re pretty close in terms of trophies! Though depending on what you have left I realise that could still be like an 80 hour slog ? you have some really impressive plats though! 

@FFATMA ooh congrats! I hate Whirlygig, that’s the only level where the jump delay absolutely destroys me ? I can still usually finish but it’s never first. I usually qualify from the solo games, but the team games wreck me every time. Also that is some achievement! I’ve never played super meat boy but I’ve heard the horror stories 

• Like 3

Just finished up Knack 2 and wow.. What a trash game. It's definetely an improvement from the first game, but still sucks. This is a game with generic gameplay, without inspiration, characters without charisma, i really wouldn't recommend this one, last chapters were a chore, the game drags itself so bad that i started skipping every cutscene just to be done with it, and still finished with 11h in total game time. Maybe i'll go back to it in the future, but for now it went straight to the end of my list. Next on for me is **rolling a d3** Metro last light. 

Here is my updated pyramid, pyramide, pyramiden, for some reason i forgot how to spell it lol

LEVEL ONE

Grim Fandango 

LEVEL TWO

Destroy All Humans 2

Knack 2

LEVEL THREE

Crash Bandicoot Warped

Metro Last Light

Gravity Rush Remaster

LEVEL FOUR

Lords of the Fallen

Unravel

Dragon age Inquisition 

Batman Arkham Knight

LEVEL FIVE

Resident Evil 6

Prey 

Mass effect Andromeda

Hollow Knight

Devil May Cry 4

9 hours ago, hittheroadbucky said:

@Phantochi red dead would be a really cool milestone, and you’re pretty close in terms of trophies! Though depending on what you have left I realise that could still be like an 80 hour slog 1f630.png you have some really impressive plats though!

Thanks! That's probably what i'll end up getting for this milestone, i think i still have 10~20h to go, only need to gold a few missions, finish some challenges, the problem is the animals, especially flying ones, i'm missing only 4 animals and they're birds and an owl, i hate them. 

• Like 2