A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

22 hours ago, FFATMA said:

Hmm, there are only 2 online trophies for Mad Max, so maybe I'll try to at least knock those 2 out so that I can get the platinum sometime in the future.  Doesn't look like they're too bad. I haven't started this one yet but I had been planning to, so thanks for the heads up on the server closure!

Yeah there’s just so many issues with the game that can glitch your save file, I don’t even think I’m willing to attempt it at this point ? 

@Wild-Arms-R Thank you! I definitely recommend the game, it’s one of my all time favourites ? I don’t think I’d recommend the platinum unless you go in with a game plan before you start ? like I probably could have shaved 30 hours off if I was smarter about some decisions 

On 9/30/2020 at 2:25 AM, hittheroadbucky said:

It looks like Borderlands 3 is patched so I think that’s what I’m next planning 1f440.png my boyfriend and I are also working on Man of Medan every now and again because I’m hoping to plat that before Little Hope comes out 1f914.png

I'm working on BL3 for another challenge right now, and IMO it can be a slog at times, but it definitely helps if you're playing with others. I haven't played Man of Medan, but I'm all for earning those plats. ?

As far as Mad Max, I've had that on my own personal list for a while, so I may just need to buck up and start at. ? Or at least get the online trophies before the server shuts down, as @FFATMA suggested. 

2 hours ago, be_minor said:

I'm working on BL3 for another challenge right now, and IMO it can be a slog at times, but it definitely helps if you're playing with others. I haven't played Man of Medan, but I'm all for earning those plats. 1f601.png

As far as Mad Max, I've had that on my own personal list for a while, so I may just need to buck up and start at. 1f914.png Or at least get the online trophies before the server shuts down, as @FFATMA suggested. 

Yeah I pre-ordered BL3 and I don’t think it’s as good as 2. I’ve been having fun, but I’ve been chipping away at it. It’s not really hooked me yet 

I started Mad Max last night and I'm quite happy I did!  Great game so far!  If I get the online trophies, which looks like it doesn't actually take that long to do, then even if the game glitches on me, i can always play it through again.  It looks like the main glitch that you need to worry about is not really an issue as long as you don't die during the auto-save.  It's also pretty easy to check your progress throughout the playthrough to see if you've caught the glitch!  I'm just going to go with the suggestion of making multiple save files.  But in my opinion, the only real stressor is to get those online trophies out of the way and that looks to take less than a week of real (afk) time.  You just log in every few days to collect your scrap!

• Like 2

On 10/1/2020 at 2:29 PM, FFATMA said:

I started Mad Max last night and I'm quite happy I did!  Great game so far!  If I get the online trophies, which looks like it doesn't actually take that long to do, then even if the game glitches on me, i can always play it through again.  It looks like the main glitch that you need to worry about is not really an issue as long as you don't die during the auto-save.  It's also pretty easy to check your progress throughout the playthrough to see if you've caught the glitch!  I'm just going to go with the suggestion of making multiple save files.  But in my opinion, the only real stressor is to get those online trophies out of the way and that looks to take less than a week of real (afk) time.  You just log in every few days to collect your scrap!

I started playing it this week too, and I absolutely love it! Not too far into the story, I've just been cleaning up the map and saving more than I do in a Bugthesda game. Trying to avoid all the plat-nullifying glitches.

• Like 2

Im back wow! its been a while Its great to see this thread has been thriving in my absence. Welcome to all the newcomers who have joined over the last few months!! I'd have never thought at the start that so many people would have joined in !!

I've been having a break From playing games (only playing football games and fall guys (when it first came out) on ps4 and playing some ps2) But with the PS5 on the horizon (I Managed to get a Pre order Fingers crossed i dont get a dreaded email If you know what i mean) I have got my drive back and wanted to play some games again (proper games not fifa etc) I have been chipping away at Assassins Creed odyssey and have just finished Overall a great game Just not a very great Assassins creed game. I mean its similar to origins but origins still felt like you was an assassin (or the beginnings of one)
Odyssey was a great game but not once did if feel connected to the rest of the series. I hope Valhalla Improves on this refining the sometimes annoying level system also a Hidden blade would be good ( I know its returning). I just want to feel like an assassin again like the good old days but alas ubisoft are going to carry on in this rpg route i dont mind that either as i do like origins and now odyssey although it was a more drawn out than origins.

I know I haven't done my level one game but i needed to do something just get the ball rolling again. As this it my thread i will give myself a pass lol (im only one level of completing my first game anyway.)

My plan is to get as far as i can but i will be activating my ONE swap on this pyramid so i can put my ps5 game i get a launch into this (This means i can be doing my pyramid while using my new game at well) This placing will be determined later on down the line:) Again im still aiming to complete this list by HOPEFULLY christmas as i will probs get another "stack" of games for christmas lol!!

LEVEL ONE

Tomb raider Legend (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

Assassins Creed Odyssey (PS4)

Resistance Fall of Man (PS3)

LEVEL THREE

Spyro 2 Riptos Rage (Ps4)

Hitman Blood Money (PS3)

Far Cry 5 DLC (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR

Hitman Absolution (PS4)

Far Cry 3 (PS4)

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (Ps4)
Max Payne 3 (PS3)

LEVEL FIVE

Marvel's Spiderman DLC (Ps4)
Assassins Creed (Ps3)

Fight Night Champion (Ps3)

Need For Speed Rivals (PS4)

Wipeout (psvita)

(Btw i have updated the leaderboards on the first post of this thread) the top 3 are

1 @Arsenal4life1471 16

2) @lucky0ne16 10

3  Joint 3rd

@HummelsSmythe 6

@Rello-Evante 6

@Mr-ttaM6

I was gone for a couple of months and still no one has caught up lol :)

@lucky0ne16 i thought at least you would have caught up but youve been missing longer than i have

• Like 3

LEVEL 1
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (ps3)

Level 2
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel DLC (Ps3)
Borderlands 1 (ps4)

Level 3
Borderlands 1 Dlc(ps4)
Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (Ps4)
Borderlands The Pre-Sequel dlc (ps4)

Level 4
BattleField Bad Company  (ps3)
Borderlands 2 (ps4)
Borderlands 2 dlc (ps4)

Medieval 100 plat.

Level 5
Battlefield hardline ps3 all dlc but 40k kills

Battlefield bad company 2 dlc finished dlc 1 and 3,

Mass effect 1 plat

mass effect 2 100 percent

Maddon 18 plat 

I managed to get hardline to 100 percent, i forgot about the page 

Edited by lucky0ne16

6 hours ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

Im back wow! its been a while Its great to see this thread has been thriving in my absence. Welcome to all the newcomers who have joined over the last few months!! I'd have never thought at the start that so many people would have joined in !!

I've been having a break From playing games (only playing football games and fall guys (when it first came out) on ps4 and playing some ps2) But with the PS5 on the horizon (I Managed to get a Pre order Fingers crossed i dont get a dreaded email If you know what i mean) I have got my drive back and wanted to play some games again (proper games not fifa etc) I have been chipping away at Assassins Creed odyssey and have just finished Overall a great game Just not a very great Assassins creed game. I mean its similar to origins but origins still felt like you was an assassin (or the beginnings of one)
Odyssey was a great game but not once did if feel connected to the rest of the series. I hope Valhalla Improves on this refining the sometimes annoying level system also a Hidden blade would be good ( I know its returning). I just want to feel like an assassin again like the good old days but alas ubisoft are going to carry on in this rpg route i dont mind that either as i do like origins and now odyssey although it was a more drawn out than origins.

I know I haven't done my level one game but i needed to do something just get the ball rolling again. As this it my thread i will give myself a pass lol (im only one level of completing my first game anyway.)

My plan is to get as far as i can but i will be activating my ONE swap on this pyramid so i can put my ps5 game i get a launch into this (This means i can be doing my pyramid while using my new game at well) This placing will be determined later on down the line:) Again im still aiming to complete this list by HOPEFULLY christmas as i will probs get another "stack" of games for christmas lol!!

LEVEL ONE

Tomb raider Legend (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

LEVEL THREE

Hitman Blood Money (PS3)

Far Cry 5 DLC (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR

Hitman Absolution (PS4)

Far Cry 3 (PS4)

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (Ps4)
Max Payne 3 (PS3)

LEVEL FIVE

Assassins Creed (Ps3)

Wipeout (psvita)

(Btw i have updated the leaderboards on the first post of this thread) the top 3 are

1 @Arsenal4life1471 16

2) @lucky0ne16 10

3  Joint 3rd

@HummelsSmythe 6

@Rello-Evante 6

@Mr-ttaM6

I was gone for a couple of months and still no one has caught up lol :)

@lucky0ne16 i thought at least you would have caught up but youve been missing longer than i have

i just been on my friends account getting blackops 3 finished 

On 9/29/2020 at 1:03 AM, Pray_4_the_End said:

I would like to get in on this action! I've tried to add a mixture of games I would like to start/some I've started and never finished/and a handful of Vita games I've been sitting on as well. I'd like to have most of these done before picking up my PS5 on launch day, but realistically I'd be happy with at least half by then lol. Definitely gonna try and have them all beat by the end of the year though for sure. 

Reveal hidden contents

Level 1

Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning  :platinum: (100%)

Level 2

Call of Cthulhu  :platinum: (100%)

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita)  

Level 3

MediEvil

GreedFall

Dragon's Crown (Vita)

Level 4

Far Cry 3: Classic Edition

Doom (16%)

Darksiders: Warmastered Edition 

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Vita) 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (There's 2 games in this collection so I'm counting them separately)

Level 5

Borderlands 3 (15%)

The Division 2 (14%)

Dishonored: Death of an Outsider

Yakuza 0 (45%) 

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (Vita)

Finally back with my first update and completed game...almost. Technically I did beat it, but I'm 1 trophy away from the plat, should only take another hour or so before I get it and can move on. I got pretty burnt out with Kingdom's of Amalur Re-Reckoning after around the 60 hour mark and took a couple weeks off to catch up on some Steam games without having to worry about completion or trophies. Next up will probably be "Call of Cthulhu" this one should be quick and painless comparatively speaking.  

Edit:Ok NOW it's done for reals lol.

Edited by Pray_4_the_End

Finally another update from me! A bit more substantial one as well!

Since last I beat Diablo III, and I really think it is a great game. It was a bit longer than I had anticipated but that's not a problem, I had to move on because I knew if I wanted to get the platinum for this I would be in for a long time. I will no doubt come back to that game, also to try going through it not only by story mode but by adventure mode and all the post game that I have not tried yet. I will definitely revisit. The loot was really satisfying because it is given at a good pace and you feel like you get stronger all the time. It became a bit repetitive, but I didn't really mind that. There were many nights where I could not put it away, I think it reminds me of Dynasty Warriors, the way that you can cut through enemies endlessly and feel like a god. Anyway will definitely come back

Hold on that's not all. Since last I also started Titan Souls after completing Diablo III, and also finished it. It is a relatively short game, but can be long depending on how you play. I took a lot of breaks to prevent getting frustrated. But wow, that game is amazing. I love the concept of one shot to kill and one shot to be killed. I managed to kill all the bosses and the secret boss, and I am really considering going for that platinum even though there's both a trophy for speedrunning the game, and a trophy for completing the game in iron mode (you die you restart). However both of those can be made easier by using save states. There are a lot of interesting trophies that I would like to go for, but it will have to wait for another time. Also can't wait for a no-roll playthrough - those kind of challenges are right up my alley, it reminds me of playing through dark souls or Bloodborne with friends and making up stupid challenges for each boss fights, I did not anticipate to like this game this much.

Below is my progress until now, for now I am almost halfway, and can't wait to get past halfway after the next game

NNZktV8.png

The next game I'll be playing is Mad Max, I really want to get those online trophies before they become forever missable which is why I'm starting now. I'm not necessarily looking to platinum this game, but I want to have the option to do it later down the line - or if I really like it. So I'll go in to this playthrough focusing on those online challenges, and when those are done I will make a separate save state and just enjoy the rest of the game. I've been looking forward to this for some time, have been craving some open world action - not a lot of it on my pyramid except Ghost of Tsushima, which it probably can't live up to. 

As of right now I haven't started Mad Max, but it's downloading - and if anyone has a suggestion for the next game from my pyramid please feel free to tell me why I should play that next. All of the games left are games I've been looking forward to playing - might be choosing Hollow Knight or Salt and Sanctuary to get one of the "harder" games off the list

Good luck everyone

Mad Max is so fun!  Even if I don't get the online trophies before the shutdown, I'm just happy playing the game!  I do have 1 of the online trophies done, but I don't know if I'm playing on a 190/191 bugged save file currently.  If I am, then it won't matter if I get them done!  Although new information from someone who contacted support indicates that we'll be able to platinum the game even after the shutdown, but we're not sure if the support person realizes that the scrap trophies currently require a server connection.

• Like 2

SO back on track with another game done from my list this time it was tomb raider legend a nifty little game but doesn't hold a candle to the reboot games imo. Next up level 3 what to play, what top lay ??

LEVEL ONE

Tomb raider Legend (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

LEVEL THREE

Hitman Blood Money (PS3)

Far Cry 5 DLC (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR

Hitman Absolution (PS4)

Far Cry 3 (PS4)

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (Ps th4)
Max Payne 3 (PS3)

LEVEL FIVE

Assassins Creed (Ps3)

Wipeout (psvita)

I have an announcement to make about this thread!!

To celebrate the launch of the Ps5 Everyone is allowed to swap in a Ps5 game On there current pyramid (whether if you have used you swap for the Current pyramid (normally only one allowed per pyramid!) Obviously this only applies to people who are getting the Ps5. You will be allowed to swap in ONE PS5 game as and when you get the PS5 (That should stop the bias towards the lucky few who managed to pre ordered)

This means you can play your new console and also be completing your pyramid at the same time!!!!!! :)

I will do my PS5 Swap Now as i have Got One Pre ordered (fingers crossed it comes launch day)

(I am also going to use my one swap per Pyramid as well)

Here is my New Updated Pyramid:

LEVEL ONE

Tomb raider Legend (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

LEVEL THREE

Hitman Blood Money (PS3)

Far Cry 5 DLC (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR

Hitman Absolution (PS4)

Far Cry 3 (PS4) SWAPPED FOR Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS5 THIS IS THE ONE PS5 SWAP OF WHICH EVERYONE WILL BE ALLOWED WHEN THEY GET THERE PS5)

Plants vs zombies Garden Warfare 2 (PS4) SWAPPED FOR Watch Dogs Legion (PS5)  (THis is my Regular One Per Pyramid Swap Which Everyone is allowed to do btw whenever they want)
Max Payne 3 (PS3)

LEVEL FIVE

Assassins Creed (Ps3)

Wipeout (psvita)

If you have got one on Pre-order Feel free to Do your swap anytime before launch (when you fancy doing it) The only rule is that if you are getting launch day you must update before you get it (either the 12/11 or 19/11)

I Hope you guys have fun whatever your first Ps5 game Is !!!

Just tagging everyone who is currently participating just so i know you guys will hopefully be more likely to see it :)

@hittheroadbucky  @MikkelEhlers @brenika @TheUntold_Truth @Koro249 @Pray_4_the_End @Barbeqmeister @be_minor@FFATMA @lucky0ne16 @gazdavis11@Dethfuse @MICSAM89 @HummelsSmythe@Princess_Nagisa@Rello-Evante  @Phantochi@Mr-ttaM@dark_knight360

• Like 3

Finished up Call of Cthulhu on my second tier. I think I'm gonna run it back one more time to clean up some trophies for the platinum since it wasn't very long. Being a fan of HP Lovecraft I enjoyed this game overall, a couple of pretty annoying parts that took me out of the experience and pissed me off lol, but other than that it was dope.

Spoiler

Level 1

Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning  :platinum: (100%)

Level 2

Call of Cthulhu  :platinum: (100%)

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita)  

Level 3

MediEvil

GreedFall

Dragon's Crown (Vita)

Level 4

Far Cry 3: Classic Edition

Doom (16%)

Darksiders: Warmastered Edition 

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Vita) 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (There's 2 games in this collection so I'm counting them separately)

Level 5

Borderlands 3 (15%)

The Division 2 (14%)

Dishonored: Death of an Outsider

Yakuza 0 (45%) 

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (Vita)

23 hours ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

Looks like it was just me who was lucky enough to get a ps5 pre order then?

You are not alone, I managed to snag a pre-order day one with relative ease some how miraculously lol. I'll definitely be using a swap, but I haven't decided which game yet. I've got Miles Morales and Demon's Souls pre-ordered as well, so it'll probably be one of those.

Edited by Pray_4_the_End

@Pray_4_the_End Thats what i have done :) so I can be playing my new games/console but also helping me complete my (second) Pyramid.

Im planning on completing this pyramid before christmas before the inevitable "stack" of games that i get for christmas :)  Currently playing Hitman Blood money on Ps3 This should be a fairly quick game as i played the ps4 version in the last pyramid so i dont have to watch the cutscenes etc and know where everything  is, is helping shave some time off  here and there. I hope to get this done by wednesday at the latest Then on to level 4 :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

@FFATMA Have you used your regular swap yet??

p.s 1 month to go in the uk now:)

Yes I have!  Currently I have only pre-ordered the Miles Morales Spiderman and Destruction All-Stars.  I'm definitely planning on picking up a couple of digital games as well, Sackboy being one of them.  At this point, I think the top contender for my PS5 one time switch will likely be Spiderman, but not confirming anything yet!  ?