A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

sorry with home schooling I’ve not really kept up to date with gaming as much but this is what I’ve done..

Level One

Doom Eternal ✅ 

Level Two

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 ✅ 
Death Stranding ✅ 

Level Three

Dishonored 2 ✅ 
Dreams
Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality ✅ 

Level Four

Stranded Deep • EU
Doom VFR
Dragon Ball FighterZ ✅ 
Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment 

Level Five

Minecraft
Cities: Skylines
Fortnite • EU
The Escapists 2 ✅ 
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition • EU

• Like 4

Great to hear from you again @brenika :) . I Hope Home Schooling hasn't drained you to much :)

Just Finished Wipeout 2048 on Ps vita. Thank god you can skip events on that game after a few retrys. Don't Think ill be touching that game again lol.

LEVEL ONE

Tomb raider Legend (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

Assassins Creed Odyssey (PS4)

Resistance Fall of Man (PS3)

LEVEL THREE

Spyro 2 Riptos Rage (Ps4)

Hitman Blood Money (PS3)

Far Cry 5 DLC (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR

Hitman Absolution (PS4)

Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS5)

Watch Dogs Legion (PS5)
Max Payne 3 (PS3)

LEVEL FIVE

Marvel's Spiderman DLC (Ps4)
Assassins Creed (Ps3)

Fight Night Champion (Ps3)

Need For Speed Rivals (PS4)

Wipeout 2048 (psvita)

My Blistering pace will slow down now as most of the games left are at least 10-15 hours long except fight night champion. Im Currently Playing Assassins creed 1 on the ps3. I did have a save that was about halfway through but was deleted sadly :(

On 10/24/2020 at 3:29 AM, arsenal4life1471 said:

Nice one @FFATMA The trouble is with your pyramid is that you have chosen so many LONG games lol :) hope you enjoy your next game you have chosen :) If you want any suggestions i would probably say Detriot become human is A good quickfire game only ten hours or so long.

Your up to Joint 3rd now !!

Yeah, once I make it through this pyramid, I really have to think about making a pyramid of short games to make up for it!  ?

• Like 2

I beat Ikenfell tonight. This game was a really solid indie. I enjoyed the story quite a bit, you play as a young girl who is looking for her sister at a magic school. The gameplay is turn based but takes place on a tactics grid. You have to time your attacks and when defending. It reminds me of Paper Mario and Super Mario RPG. 

It’s a fairly easy game with a few challenging fights but nothing I was raging over. I thought the dungeons were all pretty unique and had decent puzzles to solve. Overall, I think it’s worth it for the $20 it costs. Clean up for the platinum should be pretty easy as there is no missables so I will probably work on that in a few days after I take a break from it.

Fun: 8/10

Difficulty: 3/10

Next games for me are Yakuza 5 and NFS. I think I’m going to play both at the same time. I’m about halfway through both games So Level 2 should be done in a few weeks. I want to get both done by time the PS5 comes out and then use my PS5 swap on level 3. 

LEVEL ONE

:gold:Ikenfell (PS4):gold:

LEVEL TWO

Need for Speed Rivals (PS4)

Yakuza 5 (PS4)

LEVEL THREE

Greedfall (PS4)

Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4)

Mafia (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR
Wreckfest (PS4)

Injustice 2 (PS4)

Outerwilds (PS4)

Outerworlds (PS4)

LEVEL FIVE

Trine (PS4)

Psychonauts (PS4)

Dark souls Remastered (PS4)

Kingdom Come Deliverence (PS4)

Prey (PS4)

• Like 3

Assassins creed is Done! Oh boy is it a clunky game but i enjoyed it. if you have never played an assassins creed game this IS NOT the one to start with Please start with 2 its everything this game wished it could be lol but if you are into the whole lore of the assassins creed games its a must play for sure. Even though the new game coming out is so far removed from this i still can't wait to play eventually.

Ranking my Assassins creeds game i played this would be in the bottom 3 or 2 even just how shallow and clunky it is compared to the ones that came after it but for 2007 when this game came out its a good game.

LEVEL ONE

Tomb raider Legend (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

LEVEL THREE

Hitman Blood Money (PS3)

Far Cry 5 DLC (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR

Hitman Absolution (PS4)

Watch Dogs Legion (PS5)
Max Payne 3 (PS3)

LEVEL FIVE

Assassins Creed (Ps3)

Wipeout 2048 (psvita)

Looking to "knockout"   FIght night champion story mode tomorrow with a bit of luck :)

Edited by arsenal4life1471
  • Like 1

Another game is done this time i played throught the champion mode in FIght night champion a 4 hour campaign was a good little story that a generic boxing movie would have. The gameplay was fun once i got the hang of it. The Definitive boxing game for sure. Hopefully one day Ea get of there arses and give us a new boxing game as boxing > ufc.

LEVEL ONE

Tomb raider Legend (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

LEVEL THREE

Hitman Blood Money (PS3)

Far Cry 5 DLC (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR

Hitman Absolution (PS4)

Watch Dogs Legion (PS5)
Max Payne 3 (PS3)

LEVEL FIVE

Assassins Creed (Ps3)

Wipeout 2048 (psvita)

This weekend i will focus on a ps4 game while playing Resistance fall of man on ps3 during the week. I'm well on course for doing this pyramid before christmas but im also (if i keep the pace up) going to up to date up to the two ps5 games i have on my list.

Quick update! I got the platinum on Ikenfell. I discovered during cleanup there is a “victory mode” which gives you a button to auto-win battles. It doesn’t void trophies so this game is a 1/10 difficulty with that turned on. 3-4/10 with it off. 

LEVEL ONE

:platinum:Ikenfell (PS4):platinum:

LEVEL TWO

Yakuza 5 (PS4)

LEVEL THREE

Greedfall (PS4)

Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4)

Mafia (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR
Wreckfest (PS4)

Injustice 2 (PS4)

Outerwilds (PS4)

Outerworlds (PS4)

LEVEL FIVE

Trine (PS4)

Psychonauts (PS4)

Prey (PS4)

• Like 2

Far cry 5 Dlc is done. Only thing to say about it don't bother with it. I only got the dlc becuase i got the gold edition for Far cry 3. I have also nearly done Nfs Rivals as well so far im enjoying it.

LEVEL ONE

Tomb raider Legend (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

LEVEL THREE

Hitman Blood Money (PS3)

Far Cry 5 DLC (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR

Hitman Absolution (PS4)

Watch Dogs Legion (PS5)
Max Payne 3 (PS3)

LEVEL FIVE

Assassins Creed (Ps3)

Wipeout 2048 (psvita)

Edited by arsenal4life1471

On 10/29/2020 at 4:39 PM, arsenal4life1471 said:

Assassins creed is Done! Oh boy is it a clunky game but i enjoyed it. if you have never played an assassins creed game this IS NOT the one to start with Please start with 2 its everything this game wished it could be lol but if you are into the whole lore of the assassins creed games its a must play for sure. Even though the new game coming out is so far removed from this i still can't wait to play eventually.

Ranking my Assassins creeds game i played this would be in the bottom 3 or 2 even just how shallow and clunky it is compared to the ones that came after it but for 2007 when this game came out its a good game.

I haven't played an Assassin's Creed game before other than a few minutes with Black Flag, but I was going to be starting Odyssey in the next month or two!  I've been hearing good things about it and was told that you don't need to have played any of the others before it, although I do plan on playing them at some point!

@FFATMA You should try it out to see what you think. Assassins creed odyssey is the least Assassins creed game and plays more like an rpg. I would suggest if your going to play odyssey then play origins first of which is much less of a grind that's for sure and is the first assassins creed games to be more like a rpg. For proper assassins creed game (pre rpg days) the ezio trilogy is great. i also would suggest you play 3 and black flag as well although 4 is a departure as well with a lot of naval combat.

If i had to rate the assassins creed games this is how i would do it.

1 Assassins creed 3 (Controversial choice)

2 Assassins creed black flag (Super fun)

3 Assassins creed Brotherhood

4 Assassins creed Revelations (My first one)

5 Assassins creed 2  (Great Story)

6 Assassins creed Syndicate (The last "Assassins creed" Assassins creed)

7 Assassins creed Origins

8 assassins creed Unity

9 Assassins creed Odyssey

10 Assassins creed 1 (Clunky and 2 is superior in everyway (that is also clunky but the story is Infinitely better)

11 Assassins Creed Liberation (Ps Vita game This is the only one Definitely don't recommend)

• Like 1

Hitman Absolution ticked off the list. I love this game another great linear game. Although diehard Hitman fans would disagree i think this a great game. A big departure from the previous sandboxish open levels to a more linear game. I feel IO Interactive did really well on this and would love them to try this type of hitman game again. This is a great looking game and i can't wiat to move on to hitman 2016 in the future mixing these graphics with the old snadbox levels will be great to see.

Hopefully by the end of this weekend i will hopefully add nfs rivals to the completed list fingers crossed. That will leave just one more game i can do before ps5.

LEVEL ONE

Tomb raider Legend (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

LEVEL THREE

Hitman Blood Money (PS3)

Far Cry 5 DLC (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR

Hitman Absolution (PS4)

Watch Dogs Legion (PS5)
Max Payne 3 (PS3)

LEVEL FIVE

Assassins Creed (Ps3)

Wipeout 2048 (psvita)

Need for speed Rivals is done !! This game is a must play if you have played Hot Pursuit and most wanted From the ps3 era Its like Two mixed together. I did a Racer Playthrough this time however i may come back down the line and do a cop playthrough.

So that leaves one more game before the final two games for the Ps5 on my list:)

Next will be a Launch Ps3 game before I then play a Launch Ps5 game Thats gonna be quite something seeing the leap :)

LEVEL ONE

Tomb raider Legend (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

LEVEL THREE

Hitman Blood Money (PS3)

Far Cry 5 DLC (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR

Hitman Absolution (PS4)

Watch Dogs Legion (PS5)
Max Payne 3 (PS3)

LEVEL FIVE

Assassins Creed (Ps3)

Wipeout 2048 (psvita)

Just a Friendly reminder all those who are lucky enough to be getting a PS5 on Launch day. If you are going to Use your Ps5 Swap Please post an updated list with the swap before the 12th november/ 19th depending on when the launch is your country. (Don't worry if you not getting one after launch day you still can have the Ps5 swap whenever you like but you must announce your swaps) (This does not count as your one normal swap per pyramid)

IF your a new person wanting to join this applies for you too.

Tagging People in the event to "guarantee" you guys see the post lol.
@arsenal4life1471
@MikkelEhlers @brenika @TheUntold_Truth  @Slugger_VII @Koro249 @Pray_4_the_End  @Barbeqmeister   @be_minor@FFATMA @lucky0ne16 @gazdavis11 @Dethfuse @MICSAM89 @HummelsSmythe@Princess_Nagisa@Rello-Evante  @Phantochi@Mr-ttaM@dark_knight360

here is my updated list of games i finished, been busy with school to finish the 2 other games 

LEVEL 1
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (ps3)

Level 2
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel DLC (Ps3)
Borderlands 1 (ps4)

Level 3
Borderlands 1 Dlc(ps4)
Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (Ps4)
Borderlands The Pre-Sequel dlc (ps4)

Level 4
BattleField Bad Company  (ps3)
Borderlands 2 (ps4)
Borderlands 2 dlc (ps4)

Medieval 100 plat.

Level 5
Battlefield hardline ps3 all dlc but 40k kills

Battlefield bad company 2 dlc finished dlc 1 and 3,

man-eater ps5 plat

mass effect 2 100 percent

Maddon 18 plat 

Edited by lucky0ne16

Thanks for the heads up @arsenal4life1471, I made my changes accordingly. Swapped out Darksiders on Level 4 for Miles Morales (PS5 swap), and I swapped out Yakuza 0 for AC Valhalla (PS5) for my 1 swap per pyramid. Took a break from gaming for a couple of weeks to prepare myself for the PS5 release, I was feeling a little burnt out there for a bit. I'm gonna smash through MediEvil in the coming days so I can start playing Miles Morales bright and early on launch day. Hyped to finally get my hands on the PS5 though!

Spoiler

Level 1

Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning :platinum: (100%)

Level 2

Call of Cthulhu :platinum: (100%)

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita)  

Level 3

MediEvil (53%)

GreedFall

Dragon's Crown (Vita)

Level 4

Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS5)

Far Cry 3: Classic Edition

Doom (16%)

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Vita) 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (There's 2 games in this collection so I'm counting them separately)

Level 5

Assassin's Creed Valhalla (PS5)

Borderlands 3 (15%)

The Division 2 (14%)

Dishonored: Death of an Outsider

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (Vita)

Edited by Pray_4_the_End

nice one @lucky0ne16 with the madden 18 plat. Just two more games to go for a completed pyramid (The first person other than me to do so). Didn't you have a Ps5 swap you wanted to use on your list ?

@Pray_4_the_End Nice choice there with the swaps Your ps5 swap is the same as mine :). I was torn whether or not to get watch dogs legion or Ac valhalla but made the choice of watch dogs as it comes out a week after the ps5 so i can focus on Miles Morales before Jumping in. Otherwise i would have the hard choice as to what to play. I can't wait to Play Miles Morales though:) (Shame i have to wait one week more ffs)

Using my swaps! I’m going to move Dragon Age out of Level 3 for Astrobot and Outer Wilds out of Level 4 for Miles Morales

LEVEL ONE

:platinum:Ikenfell (PS4):platinum:

LEVEL TWO

Yakuza 5 (PS4)

LEVEL THREE

Greedfall (PS4)

Astro Bot (PS5) *PS5 Swap*

Mafia (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR
Wreckfest (PS4)

Injustice 2 (PS4)

Spiderman Miles Morales (PS5) *Normal Swap*

Outerworlds (PS4)

LEVEL FIVE

Trine (PS4)

Psychonauts (PS4)

Prey (PS4)

Definitely! Astrobot looks like good fun and I’m excited to get the platinum on it. My goal is to keep my spending very low for new PS5 games and continue working on my PS4 backlog after the PS5 comes out. Miles was the only game I bought. I’ll have that, astrobot and bugsnax to play. On top of that I’ll have a lot of the PS4 games that are getting free upgrades. 

My goal is to beat/plat a PS5 game and the. Move back to beat/plat 3 PS4 games before I allow myself another PS5 purchase. Working the pyramid will help with that I think!

• Like 1

Level 1

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4

Level 2

Knack

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Level 3

Minecraft Dungeons

Detroit Become Human

One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows

Level 4

FFVIII

Kingdom Hearts 3

Dragon Quest Heroes 2

The Last of Us 2

Level 5

RDR2

Dragon Quest XI

Miles Morales Spiderman

Final Fantasy XV

Persona 5 Royal

Alright, looks like I'm going to be replacing one of my longest games, Star Ocean, with the new Spiderman game, just like most of the rest of you!