Missing Timestamps

Darthy09

Are missing timestamps a big deal? Would you create a new account for having missing timestamps or you don't care? My first ever trophy was a missing timestamp and instead, on my profile page on PSN Profiles, it shows my first trophy being Opinionated from LBP 1 but it's not actually my first trophy, it's wrong. The reason why Opinionated is shown as my first trophy is because it has a timestamp. Is this a big deal? My first trophy is a missing timestamp thus not being shown as my first trophy on my PSN Profiles page.

Edited by Darthy09

I personally don't really care. A trophy is a trophy. One of my platinums has missing timestamps, but if you remember when you started it, that's more than enough for me.

1 minute ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Just curious, what does it say in your system for that trophy? Missing Timestamp? Or it just doesn't have a date?

It normally says "missing timestamp"

• Like 2

Just now, sephiroth4424 said:

Just curious, what does it say in your system for that trophy? Missing Timestamp? Or it just doesn't have a date?

It says Missing Timestamp on PSN Profiles but on my PS4 system, it just says (-) and doesn't have a date.

• Like 1

This is probably from the early days of PS3 , I have missing stamps for Tekken 6 back in 2010, no big deal.

If you go to Trophy log on psnprofiles they put the missing time-stamped ones at the very end  so the order is pretty accurate.

You have asked if someone would consider opening a new account? you have 1400 plus trophies, it would be a waste to just start from scratch. I'd only consider it if I was level 1 or 2 still.

• 6 months later...

If I knew about missing timestamps before finding PSNP, I would have done things much differently from the beginning of my main account. One account for buying digital games, and another for playing them. Playing one game or so at a time, then syncing and then deleting the user profile on the console. Then when it came to online trophies, I would either do them first in a given game or save them for last. Having started with disc games, it wouldn’t have been hard to keep up. Obviously I wouldn’t start over where I am. I signed up before I even started KH I.5.

It’s always gonna be a mystery to me why Sly Minigames got put “before” the trilogy of games after syncing despite them all being tracked with timestamps on the exact same console. It would be odd if 3 or more games synced at the same time were somehow a threshold for possible out of order stacking of the lists.