I can only like a few tips for a trophy.

Mr_Hej
Go to solution Solved by Kittens Are Awesome,

Hey, i have an idea to improve this, what about giving the like-request to the trophy before you earn it, but the request is only accepted when you get the trophy? That way i don't need to get back to each tip to like them after i used them or not. It could appear something like "Your like will only be credited after you earn this trophy.". These days i got the plat on Lollipop Chainsaw and it was quite a pain opening each tip to give their likes, i couldn't even remember which ones i used and which ones i didn't, so i feel like someone didn't got the like who deserved. I really would like to see this in work if you can, because the tips are my most-loved part of the website. I love helping!

• Like 3

Hey, i have an idea to improve this, what about giving the like-request to the trophy before you earn it, but the request is only accepted when you get the trophy? That way i don't need to get back to each tip to like them after i used them or not. It could appear something like "Your like will only be credited after you earn this trophy.". These days i got the plat on Lollipop Chainsaw and it was quite a pain opening each tip to give their likes, i couldn't even remember which ones i used and which ones i didn't, so i feel like someone didn't got the like who deserved. I really would like to see this in work if you can, because the tips are my most-loved part of the website. I love helping!

I really like that idea also, because I agree, the problem with liking a tip is you wont always remember or want to do so after you do it, happens with me all the time actually, lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...