What...is this? Part 4

Skylight Freerange 1 and 2 have Solid Mechanics (Interesting RPG elements )+ Nonsensical Story (Confusing.)  + Awful Music (Grating to the ears) + Weird Walking Animation. 

Platinum one of the Skylight. I have enjoyed it for what it is. 

Expecting the same from this one.

Edited by Kishnabe

Ahahahah, oh man, let's talk about The Demon Rush.

It's a "J"RPG mostly made by, as near as I can tell, one guy on the Something Awful forums all the way back in 2008. It became notorious for the bizarre text, janky animations, character names like "Cherry Venus" and "Knight" and "Brooks Cracktackle", the RPG-maker style, and the fact that the creator wanted some of the most critical gamers on the web (at the time) to pay $20 for it.

It's a meme game from back before meme games were a thing, and now you can play it in glorious HD.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Yeah, it feels a bit much. As much as i genuinely and wholeheartedly enjoyed the previous games, i'll probably have to wait for a sale on this one, since like many others i kinda need to mind my budget right now. Let's just hope nobody else beats me to writing a guide in the meantime.

On 5/26/2020 at 0:04 PM, Kishnabe said:

Skylight Freerange 1 and 2 have Solid Mechanics (Interesting RPG elements )+ Nonsensical Story (Confusing.)  + Awful Music (Grating to the ears) + Weird Walking Animation. 

Platinum one of the Skylight. I have enjoyed it for what it is. 

Expecting the same from this one.

Wait - skylight free range is a fun game?

On 6/3/2020 at 4:50 PM, Gracewave said:

Yeah, it feels a bit much. As much as i genuinely and wholeheartedly enjoyed the previous games, i'll probably have to wait for a sale on this one, since like many others i kinda need to mind my budget right now. Let's just hope nobody else beats me to writing a guide in the meantime.

Im sure nobody else will be writing a guide....

I would never buy this ($30?!?) or play it, it's stupid that's it's even on the PS Store. 

But I gotta say, there appears to be a lot of thought put into the trophy list. It's much better than a lot of lists out there.

• 1 year later...
On 6/9/2020 at 7:58 PM, yowzagabowza said:

Im sure nobody else will be writing a guide....

I would never buy this ($30?!?) or play it, it's stupid that's it's even on the PS Store. 

But I gotta say, there appears to be a lot of thought put into the trophy list. It's much better than a lot of lists out there.

If it makes you feel better, it's $18 now. 

On 26/05/2020 at 6:45 PM, PhyrxianLibrarin said:

Ahahahah, oh man, let's talk about The Demon Rush.

It's a "J"RPG mostly made by, as near as I can tell, one guy on the Something Awful forums all the way back in 2008. It became notorious for the bizarre text, janky animations, character names like "Cherry Venus" and "Knight" and "Brooks Cracktackle", the RPG-maker style, and the fact that the creator wanted some of the most critical gamers on the web (at the time) to pay $20 for it.

It's a meme game from back before meme games were a thing, and now you can play it in glorious HD.

How tf did this make it to PSN?

32 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

How tf do a lot of mediocre games make it to psn? Hell, how did a game with the title, Hentai, get approved for sale. 

this game has only 22 owners, 1 person with platinum and no one has the dlc, the game and it were delisted?

19 hours ago, kevao97 said:

this game has only 22 owners, 1 person with platinum and no one has the dlc, the game and it were delisted?

The game isn't delisted on the US PS Store.

As far as the DLC trophies are concerned Lord Of The Bark is rather simple to obtain.  Overload Overlord, not so much.

• Like 1