Master Assassin

Just earned master assassin trophy on PUBG. Been playing it since release on PS4, and should have earned the trophy last year when I hit 1k kills but since I’ve played the game since release it’s been bugged like many others.

When I got 1k kills on season 7 the trophy popped. Played solos as it’s been recommended on their forums and that seemed to do the trick. Hope this helps some of you guys as this one and many other trophies have been bugged but as long as it is completed in one season it should work.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2020 at 5:07 PM, El-opidy said:

Thank you so much for sharing.. 

I have two questions if you don't mind

- solo fpp or tpp ?

- disable cross platform or enable?

i mainly played solo tpp. did play duos and squads with friends. and i did disable cross play for this season.

I just got the trophy and the mode you play matters. I never got the trophy the first time I reached 1000 kills. Tried again for season 7 and still didn’t get it when I reached 1000 kills but I was playing both tpp and fpp. I got the trophy at exactly 1000 kills between solo,duo, and squads on fpp mode. 

14 hours ago, Satellizer94 said:

I just got the trophy and the mode you play matters. I never got the trophy the first time I reached 1000 kills. Tried again for season 7 and still didn’t get it when I reached 1000 kills but I was playing both tpp and fpp. I got the trophy at exactly 1000 kills between solo,duo, and squads on fpp mode. 

Just to be clear, you got the trophy after you got 1,000 kills in FPP alone?

On 6/9/2020 at 5:47 PM, GeneSaw said:

Just to be clear, you got the trophy after you got 1,000 kills in FPP alone?

Yes. Ignoring all the kills i got on TPP Season 7 and previous seasons. I got the trophy at 1000 kills within solo and squads FPP games season 7 alone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I believe I figured out how the Master Assassin trophy is determined. This trophy appears to be segregated between FPP and TPP in the Career tab in the main menu, my advice is whichever category you have more kills in stick with that game mode. To track your progress, go under career and look at your kills across all modes in your Perspective, TPP Solo (Season 7) + TPP Duos (Season 7) + TPP Squads (Season 7) + TPP Solo (Season 6), etc. for all seasons (for this example do not add in any kills in FPP). I noticed this more accurately tracked my kills (in the game's Main Menu > Career) when I hit 1,000 kills in only the TPP mode across all seasons the trophy popped regardless of having over 500 kills in season 7 in FPP. Good luck and happy grinding!

9 hours ago, rvh---podz said:

what is “FPP” and “TPP”?

First person vs. Third person.

As someone said above, turn off cross-play and do fpp. Will take about 5 minutes to get into a match, but there will be less than 5 real people in the game at peak times.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ١٨‏/٨‏/٢٠٢٠ at 0:11 PM, Bullet_KwT said:

I got the trophy yesterday  when I got 1200 kills , I'm not sure how this Glitch trigger but what I noticed sometimes when I log in the cross play turned on automatically that might effect on trophy ? 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, iAmSirogabober said:

its not work. I killeld 1100 in squad

Just keep pushing mine popped with 990 in fpp and 10 in the other mode right at 1000 but a couple people I added to boost the revive trophy and get in vehicle with an enemy trophy had theirs glitched.

They pushed through one had it pop at 1340 and the other had it pop at around 1200.  From what I assume it is all random and some accounts just don't track every game.  I don't think it has anything to do with playing only 1 mode I think it is just a tracking issue and when you make up for the games that weren't tracked then it will pop.

• 4 months later...

Can anyone who has achieved this trophy recently confirm whether or not you need to get all 1,000 kills within one season? Or is it a lifetime total?

This is the last one I need for the plat, and so far, everything has unlocked more or less exactly when it should. Season 10 ends in about a week — I can get to 1k by then, but I’d prefer not to spend the next few days grinding kills if I can safely take my time. 

It should be lifetime, but each patch has the potential to bug it again. I've earned a few "Do this X times" over 2 seasons when I should have. Some confirmation would be nice though since I tend to put this game on hold for months at a time (I really shouldn't...).

Also, good game this morning, hope you got the win.

On 3/24/2021 at 9:01 PM, Caesar Clown said:

It should be lifetime, but each patch has the potential to bug it again. I've earned a few "Do this X times" over 2 seasons when I should have. Some confirmation would be nice though since I tend to put this game on hold for months at a time (I really shouldn't...).

Also, good game this morning, hope you got the win.

Thank you! TBH I had seen your name a bunch and figured you weren’t a bot, but wasn’t sure lol. GG as well, you definitely got me a few times.

Anywho, after grinding for a few days I finally got the plat. I decided to play it safe and just get it done before Season 10 concluded, so I can’t answer my original question for everyone else.

However, I can say that the Master Assassin trophy unlocked exactly when I hit 1,000 cumulative kills. (I used PUBGLookup to keep track.) About 95% of those came in FPP, but not all, so the idea that people have to do them all in TPP or FPP seems to be incorrect now. In fact, just about every trophy here unlocked exactly when it was supposed to, so for those who have been on the fence on going for the plat, now seems like a safe time to do so! Took me about 55 hours in total over the past month and change, and a little more than half of that was just grinding kills for Master Assassin.

• Like 1

I can confirm this is lifetime kills. Now what I did because this bugged out for me, was that I messaged PubG support (https://www.pubg.com/support/ ) every week for two or three weeks. They asked for my platform and user name. The next patch the trophy popped on my next kill. My buddy ArtVandaley26 did the same thing and that was how he got the trophy. Honesly, message support, give them your info, and keep following up. You should get it if you have more than a combination of 1,000 kills (Side note I would stick to one perspective TPP (Third Person Perspective) or FPP (First Person).

Good luck!

5 minutes ago, Archangel7704 said:

I can confirm this is lifetime kills. Now what I did because this bugged out for me, was that I messaged PubG support (https://www.pubg.com/support/ ) every week for two or three weeks. They asked for my platform and user name. The next patch the trophy popped on my next kill. My buddy ArtVandaley26 did the same thing and that was how he got the trophy. Honesly, message support, give them your info, and keep following up. You should get it if you have more than a combination of 1,000 kills (Side note I would stick to one perspective TPP (Third Person Perspective) or FPP (First Person).

Good luck!

I too have messaged them about monthly for about a year with no results... I have about 3,000 kills overall IIRC since I haven't played this sorry excuse of a game regularly since last summer... Every now and then I go and play one match and get kills just to see if maybe they've done something about it but no. Every time I message them I only get the same stock answers... "We're working on it" "We're sorry for the inconvenience" etc...

On 2021-03-29 at 6:33 PM, JD-D2 said:

Thank you! TBH I had seen your name a bunch and figured you weren’t a bot, but wasn’t sure lol. GG as well, you definitely got me a few times.

Anywho, after grinding for a few days I finally got the plat. I decided to play it safe and just get it done before Season 10 concluded, so I can’t answer my original question for everyone else.

However, I can say that the Master Assassin trophy unlocked exactly when I hit 1,000 cumulative kills. (I used PUBGLookup to keep track.) About 95% of those came in FPP, but not all, so the idea that people have to do them all in TPP or FPP seems to be incorrect now. In fact, just about every trophy here unlocked exactly when it was supposed to, so for those who have been on the fence on going for the plat, now seems like a safe time to do so! Took me about 55 hours in total over the past month and change, and a little more than half of that was just grinding kills for Master Assassin.

Awesome, congrats! And thanks for that info, I've been sticking with just FPP solo so I might give the duo/squad modes a try now for the other trophies. Was the in-game kill counter accurate? I've been using the season results to add up my kills.

• Like 1