Trophy bug getting fix soon

@snakebit10 there was an issue for some people, me included where trophies just didn't unlock, something about disconnecting from the internet, suspending the game, having it on rest mode etc etc.. i was missing a couple of trophies for completing all instances of some activities.. but just played it a second time and got them that time

5 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

Which trophy bug? I have had no issues at all with trophies so far.

I've had it when my network connection drops out, I can't unlock unmissable story related trophies. Also when I stick my console into rest mode. Seems the only workaround is to manual save the game, close the application, and then enter rest mode.

Edited by frontzie
typos

6 hours ago, CyberFlash94 said:

@snakebit10 there was an issue for some people, me included where trophies just didn't unlock, something about disconnecting from the internet, suspending the game, having it on rest mode etc etc.. i was missing a couple of trophies for completing all instances of some activities.. but just played it a second time and got them that time

I knew about the issue with leaving it in suspend/rest mode. I haven't done that. I didn't know if OP was experiencing any other issues.

At least they are looking to fix it.

What is new in Saints Row 3 Remastered Update 1.05?

• Added fixes for textures related issues.
  • Added fixes related to trophies on PS4.
  • Added fixes for audio bugs.
  • Fixed various game crashing issues.
  • Performance and stability improvements added.
  • Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
  • Other minor under the hood fixes.

Free Saints Row 3 Remastered update 1.05 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and PC.

• Like 1

On 01/06/2020 at 11:55 AM, snakebit10 said:

Which trophy bug? I have had no issues at all with trophies so far.

I had a fair few not unlock, Deckers Die, Finishing Act 1, all of the DLC trophys you get in the second mission of the space dlc

None of them popped, luckily a redo of the missions popped them after quitting game then reloading them. Definitely recommend saving before any trophy mission

On 05/06/2020 at 6:36 PM, kiseiju68 said:

What is new in Saints Row 3 Remastered Update 1.05?

• Added fixes for textures related issues.
  • Added fixes related to trophies on PS4.
  • Added fixes for audio bugs.
  • Fixed various game crashing issues.
  • Performance and stability improvements added.
  • Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
  • Other minor under the hood fixes.

Free Saints Row 3 Remastered update 1.05 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and PC.

I'm fully up to date, trophys still glitchibg as of yesterday

Also quick edit, it's worth noting I don't use rest mode, whenever it happened it was during a long session no loss of connection. Well not 'connection lost' warnings anyway

Edited by Turbobuddah
Addition

2 hours ago, Turbobuddah said:

I had a fair few not unlock, Deckers Die, Finishing Act 1, all of the DLC trophys you get in the second mission of the space dlc

None of them popped, luckily a redo of the missions popped them after quitting game then reloading them. Definitely recommend saving before any trophy mission

I'm fully up to date, trophys still glitchibg as of yesterday

Also quick edit, it's worth noting I don't use rest mode, whenever it happened it was during a long session no loss of connection. Well not 'connection lost' warnings anyway

That is terrible. I just finished the plat last night and didn't have any issues. I've done the Problem with Clones dlc also. At least you got them to pop by redoing the missions. 

On 09/06/2020 at 1:48 PM, snakebit10 said:

That is terrible. I just finished the plat last night and didn't have any issues. I've done the Problem with Clones dlc also. At least you got them to pop by redoing the missions. 

Oddly enough I never had any issues with the PS3 version. Wasn't too bothered I love the game, replaying a couple missions was fun but it's definitely worth saving before mission related trophys

• 3 weeks later...

I confirm even after update 1.06 still there are problems i got a glitch for challenges not count and trophy doesn't pop up too

this is really annoying cuz i got both NA and EU region so i don't want to start over and there are no guarantee this shit will never happen again

hope they fix everything soon ...

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...