Catwoman challenges are a chore

Holy shit, I never fully noticed how underwhelming Catwoman is. Just as a running tally of observations:

- Her 'grapple' is pathetic; unreliable range, takes ages, you need to not be crouching for it to work, sometimes it just decides not to

- Only 3 gadgets, 2 of which are absolutely useless. Caltrops are actually an invitation to the henchmen to fall over, which they normally just decide to ignore and stroll past

- No cape so good luck getting her to land where you need her to in predator. At least Nightwing can immediately grapple back when it goes wrong

- Can't rodeo on titans. Because fuck you.

- No particularly useful combo moves, her stun ones can leave her wide open for a lot longer and work slower than the other characters, great for getting caught by lieutenants and titans

- Whip has an odd tendency to just cancel your combo

- Less health, dies much quicker, because fuck you

- I swear she is easier for henchmen to notice? Enemies just decide that they know where she is, seems to happen way more frequently than other characters 

But hey, at least I can sometimes crawl on a ceiling. Where would I be without that...

• Like 1

I feel like if I had the four playable characters around me, Catwoman is the one I'd notice first as well, haha.

She is the hardest to get all stars with, but at least it's a completely different skill set than Batman so she offers some originality.

Her whip cancelling combos is so frustrating, though. 

I didn't get all trophies on the PS3 version but I did on PS4. Took forever, wasn't very fun, story of most rare trophies i have, haha.

They feels like chore, but if you start from the end (and I mean here that you start from the hardest), then when you're moving to first ones, they feel really easy and you can do them in few minutes.

But all this challenges (no matter if it's Cat, Robin or Nightwing) feels just like unnecessary dragging of game time. It's not how you should tell players how you should play more.

• Like 1

The predator challenges were my least favorite part of the dlcs for all three non batman classes. Seriously WTF? They were easily 5X harder than batmans. Even if you ignore Batman is just better all around in the comics the type of challenges was stupid too and full of moves that just open you up to attacks from goons that never miss a single shot when they see you. I got them on the Xbox 360 years ago but still haven't managed to push through to get them all on the PS4. 

Easily one of my favorite games of all time, but crap like the dlc for this is pure fail for developers. Least they didn't involve the batmobile like in Knight. Ugh coolest thing they could ever have added to the game and ended up turning it into my most hated thing in the game.

• 5 months later...

Catwoman challenges really are horrible. I breezed through all the combat and normal predator rooms and then hit the brick wall on the first extreme predator. I spent 1.5 hours on Meltdown Mayhem Extreme and Police Brutality Extreme. The bullet proof medal for her is really evil. I don't know why the use Catwoman to torture players - first these challenges and then the shitty RNG trophy in Injustice 2.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The last couple Predator challenges were a real pain.

I thought Robins were gonna be a piece of cake and then I see that they added in some double and triple enemy objectives. 

This is gonna be frustrating.

Edit: Yep. Robin’s were tedious. Nightwings are easy to make up for it. Nice.

Edited by Wagszilla