Name your next 2-3 Platinum Trophies :)

DarkLordGwynXIII

Well my next one is easy, since it's Hyperdimension Neptunia (will try to get this plat before my copy of Disgaea D2 arrive, since I will have to wait an extra week, because of late pre-order...)

After that, not sure.. maybe:

Gravity Rush (been playing on and off)

Okami HD, Hitman HD Trilogy, Jak and Dexter HD Trilogy PS3 and Vita (Still have to start all those, but all seam easy and not really time consuming platinums)

Assassins's Creed 3 (actually this one should be the one that I would be working now, but really the AC series doesn't feel interesting anymore.. so it will be more pain then pleasure to finish this one, it's just to many games giving the same feeling... same reason why I didn't got GoW3 or Ascension, nor do I care for that series anymore.. still may get them at some point, but really lost 99% of my interest on them)..

Or

Mortal Kombat 9 (long work in progress, still need 12 character to 24 hours, and almost all 100 Fatalities, 150 X-ray, but only will get to those after finishing the 24 hours grind)

Street Fighter X Tekken (long grind all around yet to do..)

Dead or Alive 5 (need to clear 4 or 5 levels of Survival..)

Arcana Heart 3 (just need a trophy for a stupidly hard combo..)

At least 3 of those fighters are close to platinum and I refuse to admit that I can't plat them, but I have had more interesting games to play (RPGs mainly), so I kind of left them alone (AH3, DoA5), or am grinding while playing Vita (MK9), so if I end up with time on my hands and not wanting to start a new game, I will get back to them..

I want GTA 5 as platinum number 100 ! ^^

And because of it, I have 3 games (velocity ultra, wipeout 2048 and Unit 13) waiting with an easy and fast last trophy to do for platinum.

So what I'm waiting for is :

# 100 => GTA 5

# 101 to 103 => velocity ultra, wipeout 2048 and Unit 13 (dont know the order, they will come in a row :D)

Edited by seblegamer

• 2 years later...