I need your help for For emergencies only trophy !

hi guys , i was wondering what's the best approach for this , i mean which weapons would be better to upgrade first considering the parts needed and to make it faster in NG+? I now have the flamethrower and haven't spent any upgrade parts !

Edited by Sina-VanDerLinde
  • Like 1

It's gonna take at least two playthroughs anyway. My recommendation is to fully upgrade the weapons that you get later in the game first. That way you have to play less of the game on a potential third playthrough in order to get the weapons you would need to upgrade.

Edited by communistwookiee
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, communistwookiee said:

It's gonna take at least two playthroughs anyway. My recommendation is to fully upgrade the weapons that you get later in the game first. That way you have to play less of the game on a potential third playthrough in order to get the weapons you would need to upgrade.

Thanks , i wasn't paying attention to this . So obvious .....

23 minutes ago, Sina-VanDerLinde said:

Thanks , i wasn't paying attention to this . So obvious .....

Yeah, I learned this the hard way. Had all of the weapons upgraded except the Shorty at the end of my second playthrough and had to get all the way back to the sewers on a third in order to get it.

Edited by communistwookiee
  • Like 1

Here's a pro tip: If you are missing only couple dozen/hundred parts at the end of second playthrough, use chapter select and either go to Bus Depot or one chapter back. From there, follow a collectibles guide for Parts ( https://thelastofus.fandom.com/wiki/Parts ) and you should have more than enough to upgrade all weapons.

I only had to replay Bus Depot again, this time collecting every part along the way, to get the trophy done.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
34 minutes ago, LuuadPL said:

Hi! I done ng+ and I need shotgun and bow to upgrade so should I start ng++? After mission billy town when get and upgrade them trophy will pop?

Try this method first:

On 14/06/2020 at 6:57 PM, HusKy said:

Here's a pro tip: If you are missing only couple dozen/hundred parts at the end of second playthrough, use chapter select and either go to Bus Depot or one chapter back. From there, follow a collectibles guide for Parts ( https://thelastofus.fandom.com/wiki/Parts ) and you should have more than enough to upgrade all weapons.

I only had to replay Bus Depot again, this time collecting every part along the way, to get the trophy done.

• Like 1

On 2020-06-14 at 3:23 AM, communistwookiee said:

My recommendation is to fully upgrade the weapons that you get later in the game first.

Yeah for both TLoU1 and TLoU2 this is absolutely the way to do it. Doing it this way is even more crucial in the first game where your 2nd playthrough will likely be on Survivor/Crushing and there are less upgrade materials! It’s easy to get caught out missing just a few parts and finding yourself short at the end of the game.

Don’t be like me and be doomed to a partial 3rd playthrough cuz you’re a big dumb dumbs. ?

• 7 months later...