Vita Version of Game

TrophyChief

Yes, Vita is back!

Pic-a-Pix Pieces 2 will be cross-buy from launch (next Tuesday, 30th June) and Crypto by POWGI should have the Vita version added within a few weeks.

We will be supporting Vita for as long as we're able.

In other good news, a PEGI price hike which looked like it might spell the end of small Vita games has been changed to something more affordable. Our biggest concern is that the only Unity version which is supported by Vita will soon be incompatible with other consoles. Hoping this will have only a small impact but it remains to be seen.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, luckydonut said:

Yes, Vita is back!

Pic-a-Pix Pieces 2 will be cross-buy from launch (next Tuesday, 30th June) and Crypto by POWGI should have the Vita version added within a few weeks.

In other good news, a PEGI price hike which looked like it might spell the end of small Vita games has been changed to something more affordable. Our biggest concern is that the only Unity version which is supported by Vita will soon be incompatible with other consoles. Hoping this will have only a small impact but it remains to be seen.

That are great news, I love my Vita and I like Crossbuy.

21 minutes ago, luckydonut said:

Yes, Vita is back!

This is very good news.

I hope you saw this, @RatalaikaGames ?

Will vita versions of the following games be added soon?

* Reed 2 and others.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...