new vita memory card 64 gb

ridwaano

So you can buy more piece of shit games that you won't play?

I don't buy them to play - I buy them for their pretty icons.  :wub:

I laugh everytime I see these comments. He just loves to feed other peoples children by buying EVERYTHING :P

Don't encourage the old guy - he's bad enough now. if you want to look at a bunch of shit played and unplayed games take a peek @ broy's list of crapola.

• Like 1

and how muchwill it cost?

DOKINITING.png

Right Now, it is $116 on Play Asia.

http://www.play-asia.com/playstation-vita-memory-card-64gb-paOS-13-49-en-70-7279.html

When/If this comes to the States, I am hoping it will drop in price.  I imagine I will not upgrade my 32 GB card to this, but for those that want a lot of digital games, rather than retail, will want this.  My 32 GB filled up quick and fast and I find myself replacing my digital copies with retail to free up space.

Edited by L2K7

Hello. Kind of off topic but I need to know if a vita (wifi + 3g) bundled with a game, brings a memory card with it or I will have to buy one right away? I tried looking for answers but they were old. Any tips?

Not unless it is included in your bundle - It should say in the bundle description.

• Like 1

Hello. Kind of off topic but I need to know if a vita (wifi + 3g) bundled with a game, brings a memory card with it or I will have to buy one right away? I tried looking for answers but they were old. Any tips?

Some systems are bundled with Memory Cards, but not all bundles have Memory Cards.  One thing that does not come with bundles in EU or NA, though, is the 64 GB Memory Card.  Play-Asia has some pricey bundles for the Vita Slim bundled with a 64 GB Card, but those are really expensive.

Just read through descriptions and maybe check with us to make sure before you buy. 

• Like 1

You'll definitely find a lot of bundles with menory cards, but they're usually only 4GB. Those fill up really fast. You can keep the memory card for a short time, but I highly suggest you upgrade to at least a 16GB as soon as possible.

• Like 1

Thank you guys! Never thought I'd get so many answers!

I purchased my vita today and I also picked a memorycard of 4gb from the shelf. But for my surprise the cashier girl told me I didn't have to pay for it, it was for FREE! A Vita with a game and memorycard for free, very nice! I consider upgrading one of these days because I have intentions of also playing music and movies on the Vita and this memorycard is almost complete with the Uncharted GA :D

Thank you guys! Never thought I'd get so many answers!

I purchased my vita today and I also picked a memorycard of 4gb from the shelf. But for my surprise the cashier girl told me I didn't have to pay for it, it was for FREE! A Vita with a game and memorycard for free, very nice! I consider upgrading one of these days because I have intentions of also playing music and movies on the Vita and this memorycard is almost complete with the Uncharted GA :D

Wait, what ? A vita for free ? Are you so damn awesome that the cashier girl fall instantly in love with you ?

Dumb question, can I import one of these into the US and use it in my Vita with no problems? These things aren't like region-locked or some silly shit like that?

Just like the PSVita itself, the cards are region free.

In fact, I was one of those guys to pick up a slim PSVita and a 64gb card from play-asia.

Tried the card on my og 3g (launch bundle) and no issue at all there.

In fact, the only caveat I have is that I can't keep too many games because of the 100 app limit.

I keep a mix of retail and download only titles on my US PSVita, my imported system keeps my Japanese games and I use my 32gb card there.

• Like 1