Million rep in one night

Yesterday I grinded out a million rep at night jumping the long jump in fort Callahan, had no issues with police got back to the safe house nearby with 100005rep earned and when it banked it only said 200k rep had been banked? Can anyone explain why? 

thanks 

On 09/07/2020 at 11:41 AM, DargFPS said:

It multiplies based on your heat level.

Level 1 is x1 and level 5 will be x5

So 200k at Level 5 will be 1 million. 

I get that, but I was at level 5 and my rep level shot up from 19 to 43.... so it registered the million rep but didn’t actually bank it? 

I haven’t tried it since but I think il go to 1.1million in case it’s a bit buggy

• 2 years later...
On 7/17/2020 at 8:06 AM, SpillerTheKid said:

I get that, but I was at level 5 and my rep level shot up from 19 to 43.... so it registered the million rep but didn’t actually bank it? 

I haven’t tried it since but I think il go to 1.1million in case it’s a bit buggy

Definitely buggy.

I was over 1M rep but when it counted in the safe house, it showed something like 198K rep x 5 which is under 1M.

Its the second time I did the tedious downtown skills method to get over 1M and not get the trophy.

I might go for 1.1 M too to play it safe.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, djb5f said:

Definitely buggy.

I was over 1M rep but when it counted in the safe house, it showed something like 198K rep x 5 which is under 1M.

Its the second time I did the tedious downtown skills method to get over 1M and not get the trophy.

I might go for 1.1 M too to play it safe.  

Try sync your trophies to the PSN server as the last update has made some trophies glitchy

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

For whatever reason, I had over 1,000,000 rep last night at Heat level 5.  When I entered the garage it said I had something like 999,980 rep with a 1x multiplier.  FUUUUUUUUuuuuu!!!!!  Definitely go for a little over 1 mil to be safe.  The downtown palm city loop is pretty easy as long as you have a decent car.  Just grindy.

• Like 2

I found the speed trap / jump method to be extremely boring and I honestly don't think it's as fast as just doing high rep races.  It's not difficult to build the rep, just leave this until you're high enough to have elite damage reduction and 2 x damage repairs.  Enter races, go over jumps to escape the police, rinse and repeat.  Should take around 30 - 40 minutes to get this done.

• 4 weeks later...

Speed trap at the ring/stadion behind the safe house where you start is very easy and fast..

don't make loops , just turn around and go through the speed trap again.

Takes less then 10 min to get 100.000 rep and cops are no problem at all.

Just watch the minimap.

Races where not for me, crashing into vehicles and police , not knowing where to jump etc.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I went with the race track loop method myself. Definitely monotonous, but probably the safest method. Made sure to have the Repair Kit booster and also was well aware of the location of the gas station right outside the track.

With a fast enough car, you can just keep doing laps until eventually you escape the cops. Once you do, quickly and safely make your way to the exit, turn on quick navigation to the nearest safe house (right on d-pad 2x) and avoid the cops while en route.

I hit 1 mil while still being chased, so I went a little longer until the coast was clear. Think I ended up with about 1.2 mil rep in about 35-40 min.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

the Jailbreaker jump is the way to go for players who don't have the fastest cars yet. Didn't get noticed by a single cop during my hour-ish grind session. Make sure you get two stars consistently and whenever a cop started to make it's way up the hill, just turn left and drive for a few seconds on the railroad track and back. Easiest way for sure. 

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, HansPatat050 said:

You're making it too hard on yourself by going into cop chases. Check my tip for an easy rep method: 

Thanks for the tip.  However I didn't do your method because I didn't want to deal with traffic.  I got it on my next try.  Super fucking annoying trophy.  Horrible cop AI mixed with weak ass cars 

Edited by LegendExeter
  • Like 1