Seasons Pass Cross Buy?

Ravie_HD

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

An update for anyone wondering. I'm in the EU and I bought a brand new copy of the Hardened Edition on Amazon for the PS3. The season pass was valid and I activated it on my PS3, this gave me access to all of the DLC on both the PS3 and PS4.

This is a massive saving as it cost me £12.95 for the Hardened Edition instead of £40/£80 for one or possibly two of the season passes. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/05/2023 at 1:54 PM, MCsparky23 said:

An update for anyone wondering. I'm in the EU and I bought a brand new copy of the Hardened Edition on Amazon for the PS3. The season pass was valid and I activated it on my PS3, this gave me access to all of the DLC on both the PS3 and PS4.

This is a massive saving as it cost me £12.95 for the Hardened Edition instead of £40/£80 for one or possibly two of the season passes. Hope this helps.

Thanks for this! I did the same and the code worked. 

Could I just ask how you downloaded the first map pack Onslaught? I can't see it on the store so was wondering if you did something else to download it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/05/2023 at 4:50 PM, Redblaziken8 said:

Could I just ask how you downloaded the first map pack Onslaught? I can't see it on the store so was wondering if you did something else to download it?

It was available for me to download. Sorry, I wish I could help.

• Like 1

On 11/05/2023 at 4:50 PM, Redblaziken8 said:

Is it not in your download list/library? I remember one of the map packs always required doing something different to download it. Can't remember but does the game have an in-game store?

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 1

On 1.05.2023 at 2:54 PM, MCsparky23 said:

This only applies to this copy of the game you mention. They disabled cross-buy for Ghosts a few years ago, so it's not possible to make it happen again, and even then, it only worked if you bought PS3 season pass, not the other way around. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 24/05/2023 at 8:14 AM, HaserPL said:

This only applies to this copy of the game you mention. They disabled cross-buy for Ghosts a few years ago, so it's not possible to make it happen again, and even then, it only worked if you bought PS3 season pass, not the other way around. 

So this mean you can only buy the ps3 pass only?

21 minutes ago, maurjen said:

So this mean you can only buy the ps3 pass only?

Did you even understood my comment? I was talking about crossbuy, buying once on ps3 you would get a free ps4 season pass, and this hasn't been avaliable for a few years now.

49 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

Did you even understood my comment? I was talking about crossbuy, buying once on ps3 you would get a free ps4 season pass, and this hasn't been avaliable for a few years now.

I was hoping to buy a ps4 season pass so I can get the dlc on ps3 since it’s cheaper

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys ! To answer your question : yes, it does. I don't if it's depending on which region you are. I purchased the Call of Duty: Ghosts + Season pass on sale on the PS4 (44€). I went to the PS3's store and "Downloads". It appears that they are all there, all of them. I think you have to download them all on your PS4 first to be counted on your PS3. I'm in EU, so it works. If they do not appear, then try, like I said, to download them on PS4 first. 

Hope this helps.

On 08/07/2023 at 6:27 PM, Supercraft41 said:

Hey guys ! To answer your question : yes, it does. I don't if it's depending on which region you are. I purchased the Call of Duty: Ghosts + Season pass on sale on the PS4 (44€). I went to the PS3's store and "Downloads". It appears that they are all there, all of them. I think you have to download them all on your PS4 first to be counted on your PS3. I'm in EU, so it works. If they do not appear, then try, like I said, to download them on PS4 first. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks that really helps a lot just didn’t want to buy a ps4 season pass only not to get it at ps3

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/7/2023 at 1:06 PM, DividedByMankind said:

Nope, havent started game ,thanks for tip ill check it out👍

Hi, it's been a while ! I had the same issue, but I think you need to go in your downloads in PS Store. If it isn't there, go to the CoD Ghosts page on PS Store. If it isn't too, go on CoD Ghosts, then on DLC and it should be there

On 7/10/2023 at 12:37 AM, maurjen said:

Thanks that really helps a lot just didn’t want to buy a ps4 season pass only not to get it at ps3

Hi ! Sorry for the late. No problem mate. And it does work on Advanced Warfare too !

• Like 1