[Video] How to Ace All Challenges ⭐⭐⭐ (Ace of Space Trophy)

Destroy All Humans Remake Ace All Challenges - Ace of Space Trophy. Timestamps in the Spoiler Tags

Tips and Tricks on How to Ace All Challenges

Turnipseed Farm Ace All Challenges

Spoiler

[0:25] Abduction Cornered Beef Ace 3 Stars
[2:45] Rampage Farmland Fiasco Ace 3 Stars
[5:43] Armageddon Burning Barns Ace 3 Stars
[8:04] Race Rural Race Ace 3 Stars

Santa Modesta Ace All Challenges

Spoiler

[0:25] Abduction Santa Supply Ace 3 Stars
[3:51] Rampage Modesta Massacre Ace 3 Stars
[6:31] Armageddon So Long Santa Ace 3 Stars
[9:24] Race Santa Prix Ace 3 Stars

Rockwell Ace All Challenges

Spoiler

[0:24] Abduction Rockwell Requisition Ace 3 Stars
[3:14] Rampage Rockwell BBQ Ace 3 Stars
[6:25] Armageddon Rockwell Reclamation Ace 3 Stars
[8:49] Race Rockwell Rush Ace 3 Stars

Destroy All Humans Area 42 Challenges

Spoiler

[0:24] Abduction Abduction 42 Ace 3 Stars
[3:45] Rampage Military Mayhem Ace 3 Stars
[6:55] Armageddon Desert Devastation Ace 3 Stars
[9:47] Race Desert Dash Ace 3 Stars

Union Town Ace All Challenges

Spoiler

Capitol City Ace All Challenges

Spoiler

[0:25] Abduction Capitol Confidential Ace 3 Stars
[3:34] Rampage Capitol Carnage Ace 3 Stars
[6:44] Armageddon Capitol Collapse Ace 3 Stars
[9:40] Race Capitol Chase Ace 3 Stars

Edited by DaivRules
Added more
  • Like 4

The final race and rampage in Capitol City is an absolute nightmare. Especially the race. I get within 100 points each time. I'm picking up all data drops, so I must be literally 1-2 seconds to slow. I'm sure I'll get it eventually but so frustrating! Infinite skate is already unlocked. The rampage is candidly just me not being very good with the anal probe (not a sentence I expected to have to type out today, but here we are).

Edited by PhantomFear94

12 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

The final race and rampage in Capitol City is an absolute nightmare. Especially the race. I get within 100 points each time. I'm picking up all data drops, so I must be literally 1-2 seconds to slow. I'm sure I'll get it eventually but so frustrating! Infinite skate is already unlocked. The rampage is candidly just me not being very good with the anal probe (not a sentence I expected to have to type out today, but here we are).

For the Race, I have my Right Index Finger hold down the Dash Button the whole time. This way it frees up my Thumb for the Jump and Right Stick

16 hours ago, GamingWithAbyss1 said:

For the Race, I have my Right Index Finger hold down the Dash Button the whole time. This way it frees up my Thumb for the Jump and Right Stick

THIS WAS THE ISSUE. Thank you so much. 2nd try doing this. I remapped B (Circle) to RB (R1) and A (Cross) on the Xbox. So easy doing this.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any advice/tips for the Capitol City rampage? I am literally not getting anywhere close to acing it, but it is incomprehensible. I keep extracting everyone I can, and keep firing the anal probe at people, but 80% of the time it straight up doesn't do anything. Is there some obvious secret I'm not getting. 

edit: I have looked up how to use the anal probe correctly, and I have watched multiple videos of this challenge, and I still can't even crack 2 stars. How is this the hardest challenge. Even with all the other ones that were stupidly unreasonable, I could at least consistently get close to the 3 star score from the get-go. 

Edited by JinjonatorX

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 9:02 AM, PhantomFear94 said:

I know I was having trouble with the Capitol City Rampage myself.  One of the things I had done was with having the Anal Probe fully upgraded.  The other thing I did was using the Brain Extract to help out while using the Anal Probe.  Might've taken a couple to few tries using that method to perfect it a bit, as I got the three-star rating that way.  Although the Area 42 Abduction and Capitol City Race are the two that I only managed to get up to two-star.  Thus the only challenges that are preventing me from getting the Platinum trophy.

EDIT:  Managed to finally three-star the Capitol City Race.  Just have to get Area 42 Abduction up to three stars.

EDIT #2:  Finally platinum the game.  Felt like some of the challenges were rather a pain in the you know what.

Edited by Aanginator

• 1 month later...
On 8/2/2020 at 5:26 PM, n9rawy_5220 said:

You can actually from the settings then accessibility and then button assignments.

On 8/2/2020 at 5:30 PM, Helyx said:

You can most definitely change the key bindings natively in the PS4 accessibility options.

Thank you both so much for posting this. I never looked at the accessibility settings on the PS4 so didn't realize this existed. This info is much appreciated.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 8/14/2020 at 10:43 PM, JinjonatorX said:

Anyone have any advice/tips for the Capitol City rampage? I am literally not getting anywhere close to acing it, but it is incomprehensible. I keep extracting everyone I can, and keep firing the anal probe at people, but 80% of the time it straight up doesn't do anything. Is there some obvious secret I'm not getting. 

edit: I have looked up how to use the anal probe correctly, and I have watched multiple videos of this challenge, and I still can't even crack 2 stars. How is this the hardest challenge. Even with all the other ones that were stupidly unreasonable, I could at least consistently get close to the 3 star score from the get-go. 

I also could not get the probe to consistently register. I see you've since beaten it, but in case anyone else sees this who gets stuck......I ended up spamming the probe and extracting enemies at the same time while also jumping to minimize damage intake. Essentially consistently pressing square, R2, and X while always facing the masses of enemies. That way I consistently had something firing off. I struggled by focusing only on one strategy but got it right away when I tried this.