Trophy Thought (Interesting game)

FielVeredus

Trophy look alright and completion base, nothing too crazy with walkthrough it seems. artstyle is appealing to me.

The game itself seems to be Danganronpa + Zero Escape vibe but Korean developer ,not see this much on PS4 so this is very welcome addition.

https://buried-stars.com/

Hopefully, this is an English port. looking forward to play it ! :)

Edited by FielVeredus

As I love both Nonary Games and Danganronpa, this looks very interesting. Looking at your list, I am confused why you have played Danganronpa 2 and 3 and not 1 and you have played Zero Time Dilemma, the worst in the nonary games series, and not the other two. Either way, you should check out Zanki Zero, Danganronpa creator also did that game

1 hour ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

As I love both Nonary Games and Danganronpa, this looks very interesting. Looking at your list, I am confused why you have played Danganronpa 2 and 3 and not 1 and you have played Zero Time Dilemma, the worst in the nonary games series, and not the other two. Either way, you should check out Zanki Zero, Danganronpa creator also did that game

i already play 1st one on psp (japanese). So i didnt rebuy the remaster(?) version. :) And 999 also was play on NDS as well. So i didnt rebuy it either. / virtue last reward is play on vita on my account. But mostly text skip because already play on 3ds

is zanki zero good btw?

Edited by FielVeredus

7 minutes ago, FielVeredus said:

i already play 1st one on psp (japanese). So i didnt rebuy the remaster(?) version. :) And 999 also was play on NDS as well. So i didnt rebuy it either. / virtue last reward is play on vita on my account. But mostly text skip because already play on 3ds

is zanki zero good btw?

I gotcha, I bought it recently but have not touched it on account of GOT coming out but I heard its very good and worth the buy!

7 hours ago, LordBilbanes said:

There is a Vita list but no listing for it in the PSN store.  Only the PS4 version is listed.  Clearly Sony hates me. ;_;

I believe the Vita version is the only one that won't have english subtitles unfortunately

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/06/survival-adventure-game-buried-stars-launches-in-july-for-ps4-switch-in-korea-with-english-subtitles

18 hours ago, Eraezr said:

Anyone completed this yet? How was the story?

i am busying platinum Ghost at the moment and if time is spared i will pick this up on NA PSN (yay!) and try. $49.99 is ok price given how it seems to be on above average side of this style of game.

The game is 20-30 hours long all branch without text skip from what I heard from Korean player

Edited by FielVeredus

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2020 at 6:47 AM, Eraezr said:

Anyone completed this yet? How was the story?

I really enjoyed the story but you’ll have to deal with some wonky translations on occasion. Everything still made sense but it was definitely noticeable, especially the further on you went. If the translation was perfect, I’d say it’s worth the $50, but with the number of errors I’d feel better at $30. I’m in the process of writing a walkthrough, so that should help reduce frustration with trophies once it’s up.

• Like 1

On 2020-07-28 at 2:22 AM, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

There is supposed to be physical version, but I can't it anywhere. play asia would be the place you'd think, but no listing for it there. There is an official website for the game and it has a purchase tab, but it takes you no where.

It is listed on Play-Asia, but sold out. I got mine from eBay.

33 minutes ago, KhajiitWerewolf said:

I really enjoyed the story but you’ll have to deal with some wonky translations on occasion. Everything still made sense but it was definitely noticeable, especially the further on you went. If the translation was perfect, I’d say it’s worth the $50, but with the number of errors I’d feel better at $30. I’m in the process of writing a walkthrough, so that should help reduce frustration with trophies once it’s up.

Thanks

Do you have a eta on when you'll have this done? 

39 minutes ago, mearhar1 said:

Thanks

Do you have a eta on when you'll have this done? 

I should be done checking it works today. Assuming it works, I’ve got to copy it over to PSN profiles, format it properly, and get it approved. Not sure how long that will take, I don’t frequently write guides. 2 days? A week?

On 8/10/2020 at 11:36 AM, grifteskymfning said:

It is listed on Play-Asia, but sold out. I got mine from eBay.

Yeah, I was checking pretty frequently and saw it eventually pop up on play asia but was already sold out when I looked. Checked ebay last week at some point I think and there were none being sold.

Now of course, only switch ones are available on ebay.

:-/