GTA V requires 8 GB!

Syphon_Filter

Most big games on the PS3 need to have a mandatory install because Blu-Ray is slower than DVD so in order to have decent load times you have to have an install. The 360 version comes with a second disc and you have to install that before you can play the game, I believe. I don't know how big that second disc is though. 

Parker

Most big games on the PS3 need to have a mandatory install because Blu-Ray is slower than DVD so in order to have decent load times you have to have an install. The 360 version comes with a second disc and you have to install that before you can play the game, I believe. I don't know how big that second disc is though. 

Parker

Its 8GB for both

Maybe with a beast internet but for most people 8GB will take about 3 hours

It's installing not downloading?

8486mb. I started the install at approx 10:43am. It is 10:51am right now and just passed the 4GB Mark, so a 15-20 minute install by my calculations? 

It's quicker if you have less on your hard drive

Maybe with a beast internet but for most people 8GB will take about 3 hours

Now downloading. Really surprised how quick mine is going, Thought it would take all night. I have never been this excited in my life....

sigh.

How could you know expect this? It installed within 10 minutes or so but if it's the size you're concerned about hard drive wise then uninstall a game or two as I'm sure you'll be busy with this for quite some time, in the meantime have fun I'm absolutely loving it! :D

sigh.

I second that, *sigh*.

Edited by UnforgedSavagery