Not in PlayStation Store (EU)??

Sifferino

I wanted to check the price of Stardew Valley on PSN to compare with a store discount I saw on the disc-based version. I couldn’t find the game on the PlayStation Store (EU) at all. Why?? Does anyone know what’s up with that? Is this like the Telltale situation?

Also, now that I have you, does this game work well with a controller or am I better off with the iPad (with Pencil) or Mac version (keyboard/mouse)?

ConcernedApe posted a couple of hours ago on Twitter;

"Just a heads up, I am aware that Stardew Valley is currently not available on the Playstation Store in Europe. This is due to an age rating issue, but I'm working with Sony to get it back up ASAP. Sorry for any inconvenience!"

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Martyy23 said:

"Just a heads up, I am aware that Stardew Valley is currently not available on the Playstation Store in Europe. This is due to an age rating issue, but I'm working with Sony to get it back up ASAP. Sorry for any inconvenience!"

Thank you @Martyy23, that is a big reassurance. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Martyy23 said:

Why doesn't that surprise me? "Age Rating" issues seem to be increasingly common these days for some reason but in this case, I have no idea what it could be, when the game has had a 7+ PEGI rating since the beginning ?.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...