post a pointless trophy

ddd49

post-52589-0-58639900-1379659760_thumb.png

what is a trophy that you found pointless. something that wasn't necessarily easy or hard, but something that felt redundant and had no skill involved. 

i created this form when i saw the trophies for the new hotwheels game. it required you to get 3 stars in all challenges. and then they give you a separate trophy for doing the same thing without restarting any of the challenges. weather or not you restarted the challenge has nothing to do with the difficulty. 

Explorer from Mafia II DLC. You have to drive a total of 1000 miles throughout the DLC.

I don't know which idiot came up with that but he/she is for sure a complete idiotic moron.

Luckily there's a glitch which requires minum effort but goes slower than normal driving.

But seriously, who the hell wants to drive mindless around for like 15-20 hours? 

After you finish the DLC missions and other trophies you've done about 80-120 miles. 

Not a pointless trophy maybe, but definitely stupid and lame.

"What did you do yesterday?" "I drove around for about 8 hours in Mafia II"

• Like 2

27.jpg

Darkness Falls - Dragon Age II. All you do is switch from day to night in the menu.

34B.jpg

Shopaholic - Mass Effect 3. Just go a store.

7FE.jpg

80F.jpg

The First One's Free! & The Second One is Also Free... - Deadpool. Just handed to you.

• 2 years later...