[Video] Rusty Gun | Full Trophy Guide | Quick and Easy Platinum Under 1hr

OverHypedG

On 8/29/2020 at 10:05 AM, Titanomachy_75 said:

I just checked. They have read my msg ... But they have not answered me back? Mmmm Hope they are not avoiding the issue????

Humm... Very strange indeed. I’ve heard people saying on youtube that they might be removing the game from the NA PS Store altogether. But no reason as to why though. Just rumors mind you. If that’s the case I hope I can get a refund. 

3 hours ago, OverHypedG said:

I now have even bigger problems. Every game I play if it doesnt have a list yet after some time it shows me like I havent earned any trophies

I had same issue before. To solve the issue, backup your saves, delete your profile and create it again.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lgmspetsnaz said:

Humm... Very strange indeed. I’ve heard people saying on youtube that they might be removing the game from the NA PS Store altogether. But no reason as to why though. Just rumors mind you. If that’s the case I hope I can get a refund. 

Yeah, I heard they canceled the game ? Dont understand what that means? Cause the game was released. Maybe they mean took it down from PSN store? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ferryjan said:

I had same issue before. To solve the issue, backup your saves, delete your profile and create it again.

Thanks man, it seems it solved the problem. I will see. I played the game again. If the trophies dissappear again, I dont know what to do then anymore

54 minutes ago, OverHypedG said:

Thanks man, it seems it solved the problem. I will see. I played the game again. If the trophies dissappear again, I dont know what to do then anymore

It's fine to play those games whose lists are already up on Sony server. Try avoid the games like rusty gun US, it can damage your trophy database. Wait until sony upload the trophy list onto their server then play it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ferryjan said:

It's fine to play those games whose lists are already up on Sony server. Try avoid the games like rusty gun US, it can damage your trophy database. Wait until sony upload the trophy list onto their server then play it. 

Problem is that I didnt. I didnt play US version, only EU version which was out on server. I only donwloaded the other.

1 hour ago, urbangrimer said:

Yeah that's what happened too me Aswell it was the Eu version what broke my trophy database. If I delete my profile to fix it do I lose all my games and pictures and stuff from my profile?  Thanks. 

You will lose your saves, system settings, pictures, folders, internet settings and downloaded music but your games and DLCs will be left untouched. Your saves are easily retrieved from the PS Plus Cloud or a USB Drive once your profile has been restored :)

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

You will lose your saves, system settings, pictures, folders, internet settings and downloaded music but your games and DLCs will be left untouched. Your saves are easily retrieved from the PS Plus Cloud or a USB Drive once your profile has been restored :)

Yes, I did that yesterday. It seem all fine today. Even better, it looks like I bought a new ps4 haha

I got the same problem here. I cannot sync trophies manually,error over and over again. I started another game and it dosent show when trophies pop,despite getting them and auto sync working fine. I cannot sync manually at all...
I bought US version,does EU version synch fine?

Will probably have to delete profile from ps4...sigh.

EDIT: Deleted profile,trophy list working fine now,but the game ofcourse is gone from it as it never synced. I wonder what will happen if they will release fixed us version.

Edited by yoszek
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Thanks for the info bro ? 

I just started a new thread not realizing my issue is being discussed here. Please ignore it.

"Hi, I'm in USA and only ever use the NA store. There doesn't seem to be a region on this game but for weeks now it refuses to sync with the Sony servers (my trophies are local only). Yet I see people on here that scored and posted trophies. Anyone know what is going on?"

Not seeing I can delete that again. I will watch the discussion here.

On 8/31/2020 at 8:28 AM, yoszek said:

I got the same problem here. I cannot sync trophies manually,error over and over again. I started another game and it dosent show when trophies pop,despite getting them and auto sync working fine. I cannot sync manually at all...
I bought US version,does EU version synch fine?

Will probably have to delete profile from ps4...sigh.

EDIT: Deleted profile,trophy list working fine now,but the game ofcourse is gone from it as it never synced. I wonder what will happen if they will release fixed us version.

How did you delete your profile?