Easy platinum this year ?

NikolaiKB

They should've kept the 85M trophy tbh, there wasn't anything wrong with it... yes it was a long grind but that's fine.

As long as the IF trophy has been removed + they don't have any shitty bugged trophy's like the 25 match days I'm all good with it. It does seem like it's going to be a hell of a lot easier to get platinum this year. Don't think this one will be ultra rare.

Edited by ReverzEffect
  • Like 2

It's easier because of all the reasons above, but beware of the skill challenges, might be hard for some people.

Im having trouble with the silver lob shot skill challenge. I just cant make past 5000 points. Also, I dont know how to get the CONTROL TROPHY and the WE R brothers in FUT. 

I've tried everything for change formation and still dont pop, and for FUT I have players with 12-15 matches and nothing yet....

I've changed my look on this game being easy to plat...

The trophy might seem easy but the game is such a piece of shit that it's hard to actually get to platinum without breaking multiple controllers and or your television. It's a frikkin joke... gonna see if I can actually be bothered to plat this and then sell it ASAP and go back to Fifa 13.

For anyone stuck on the silver lob challenge...

Hold R1? and full power a chip which should see you chip the ball in to the front 3 containers. Once you have done this 3 times, you basically hoof it up the top and hope it lands in one of the back ones.

It gives you a X3 bonus on them, so should unlock after that. Only difficult silver challenge.

For anyone going for the legendary, I'd reccomend the advanced shooting. It's simple enough. Just choose Ronaldo, you'll have Isco as your partner and you can rock through this quite easily. Just try and shoot earlier for more points. Inside the box gets you about 700 where as some outside of the box get you 1500.

• Like 1

They should've kept the 85M trophy tbh, there wasn't anything wrong with it... yes it was a long grind but that's fine.

As long as the IF trophy has been removed + they don't have any shitty bugged trophy's like the 25 match days I'm all good with it. It does seem like it's going to be a hell of a lot easier to get platinum this year. Don't think this one will be ultra rare.

I agree. That BS IF trophy took me 10 months to get. I'm ok with the 85 million trophy but think that it should've been a gold. It's a really long ass grind.

• 2 weeks later...