Cole's new voice?

re-installer

I liked the first better, but like most others, I got used to the new one eventually. As for why it was changed?... over to you Wikipedia..

Eric Ladin was also brought in to replace Jason Cottle as the voice of Cole because Sucker Punch felt that they needed someone who could perform Cole's physical reactions as well as his voice to improve the use of their new motion capture technology.
Edited by ShadowGandalf

I

I believe the voice from the first game is the best, but Cole's style changed a lot on inFAMOUS 2 and the new voice suits him better.

Yes, I have got used to the new voice and have been convinced that the new voice suits better. I platinumed the game a few days ago immediately after the update function was suspended due to the maintenance. I am ready for The Second Son on PS4, yey! 

Edited by re-installer
  • Like 1

Jason Cottle dropped the part for some reason when they announced Infamous 2; and I guess I'm the only one around here that likes Erin Ladin's version better...

Cole was supossed to be a whole different character on inFAMOUS 2, he even had hair lol. I don't know why Suckerpunch tried this but after the negative feedback they changed it back, but some features of the new cole remained like dropping the yellow and black clothes, Cole's voice and being more agile.

Edited by Arkthur_us

It must be difficult for the developer to create a single character that can depict both good and bad personalities. There must have been a lot of struggle. That being said, I enjoyed playing as a good guy heaps more than a bad guy. I might not mind if the game was a simple super hero action.

• 9 months later...