Seriously? A 2/10 difficulty

Mr_Tenno777

The difficulty rating is never going to be 100% for everyone. I remember people on Ps3t giving Sega Rally Online a 2/10 for the PS3. I had to give up on the the 100% because it was impossible for me. I guess it was a 2/10 for people who like and play racing games and not 2/10 for everyone.

Edited by VanDeaM
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, VanDeaM said:

The difficulty rating is never going to be 100% for everyone. I remember people on Ps3t giving Sega Rally Online a 2/10 for the PS3. I had to give up on the the 100% because it was impossible for me. I guess it was a 2/10 for people who like and play racing games and not 2/10 for everyone.

This is spot on for most difficulty ratings. It just depends on the player. When I write a guide, I try to keep that in mind. 

For me, I hated the game. The Madden Moments trophy was such a pain. You need to cheese the game by making a whole team of max stats players and then trade them all to the team you have to play during the "Moments" trophy, and even then, you are still not guaranteed to win. It really just felt like a drag and at the time there were other games I wanted to play. So I gave up on it. I doubt I will ever go back to finish it. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 21.08.2020 at 5:06 AM, VanDeaM said:

Same here for me

I lossing my mind 

Always take difficulty ratings with a grain of salt, sometimes people just want to flex how good they are, or  they’re expert of a particular genre and so the difficulty might  be a joke to them, they might even inflate it because several games thrive on the illusion of being hard to “reward”  players, while still being easily doable to a casual audience so that they can earn enough profits to warrant their places as popular games, or the guides might have been written prior to any exploit/glitch that makes things much easier.

Green, orange, red etc, those are just pretty colors,  the real infamous games, be it on the easy side, or hard, you’ll definitely find them lurking on the forums, be it because people say they trivialise the Leaderboard, or because the devs were too evil for inserting certain trophies.

Just go out there and try your best, consult the guides only if you’re stuck, or you want to elaborate a plan of action before you tackle the game.

Edited by farradono
  • Like 1