Figured out the game is bad

CritterK

I played a few games again and realised it is a bad game, it's buggy, the game mode stages are too small and it's super annoying how easily you bump into people and how easy they fuck you. I now know it was a mistake to get into a battle royale game when the genre as a whole is bad. I will give the game a compliment and that's how it's different to battle royales you see today. (Also how do you block people on this website)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CritterK said:

Sorry what do you mean?

He means you could posted this in your own profile and not to do a new thread (mostly of this game right now) where you give a personal short opinion about it.

I don't like the game for now to much either but I can't say they lie or not showed exactly what you were get in yourself into, even that unfair and bad designed trophy everyone is talking about in this site we know it was there. What we maybe couldn't expect is the ammount of bugs and factors that apply in your way to winning and that is one of the things that got divided the community about this game right now.

Edited by NordicSaiyan
  • Like 1