More Kemco Fun Coming Soon

kingofbattle8174

Another Kemco Title will be released sometime soon and the list looks like any other. They do not seem to stray far from a certain format. The Xbox version releases today so it is not a coincidence that this was revealed for PS4 yesterday. We will get it in about a month or two if tradition goes the same. That is about the length of time between when these lists drop and when it hits the NA marketplace. 

https://www.kemco.jp/game/lostdragon/en/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I was just visiting the Kemco forum the other day. There are like a billion new RPGs there. One of them seems to have job classes like FFV. Hope we get a few more.

Yah if you visit RPG insanity, we only have a very small portion so far of the offering available. I think there is something like 100 games. I am not sure what we are at right now on PS4, may a quarter of that. 

Just now, kingofbattle8174 said:

Yah if you visit RPG insanity, we only have a very small portion so far of the offering available. I think there is something like 100 games. I am not sure what we are at right now on PS4, may a quarter of that. 

I just picked up one I hadn't played before (Legend of the Tetrarchs). I usually wait until they are discounted and snap them up.

• Like 1

I believe Kemco like most companies has stopped supporting the Vita now. I have not seen a game from them ported onto the vita in a year or so I think. Any games moving forward will be just PS4 now. I used to love these games on the go and there is still a good variety of them for Vita, but I think Wizards of Brandell was the last cross buy that was released. i could be wrong. 

27 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

I have a habit of picking up all the kemco games when they go on sale, but as i've said in another thread i haven't played any of them yet lol.

They are fun short diversion RPG's. Most can be done in 15 to 20 hours. I have completed a few and none are that challenging. You do not even need the DLC that is available for them in my opinion. I am just tired of the lists beginning to repeat themselves, like complete the story, do the fight club, walk so many steps and find so many chests.... the end. Maybe there are a few other thrown in. The gameplay is usually fun though and gives vibes of those good ol NES to PS1 days depending on the game. 

• Like 1

Kemco mostly published the games which are made by different developers nowadays; however, I'm only interested in the ones which are developed by Exe-Create due to good art-style, music, and short game, especially games's title starts with Asdivine. I used to buy these Exe-Create games day one on PS Store, but then Limited Run Game keeps releasing physical version for these games later, therefore I will wait for them to announce this game. Sadly, they haven't release physical version for Asdivine Dios and Asdivine Menace yet. I bought Marenian Tavern Story (Rideon) and Chronus Arc (Hit Point) because I thought they were Exe-Create games. Asdivine Kamura and Seek Hearts are still in-waiting for publishing.

m2tYork.jpg

Edited by Leon Hasegawa

• 4 weeks later...
On 3.9.2020 at 4:19 PM, sealightbreeze said:

I have a few... I get them when I see them on sale as I love RPG and JRPG. However, I have yet to actually play any of them. I just bought two this morning. Into the backlog they go. I love collecting games. It's a bit of an obsession 

i feel you ^^