Multiple Trophies are bugged.

ShadowWalsh

If you're looking for the platinum, don't even try with this game currently. I have multiple trophies that say I have completed the tasks for it, and will not unlock, and there is no way for me to reset the progress. Basically everything but 25 hours played with friends, 100 wins (have only got 7/8 wins with rogues but doesn't look glitched for me yet) has been completed. All progress shows finished, the only one I didn't have starting today was the zip line kill, but I got that naturally and unlocked. Killing someone with melee weapon, grenade kill without looking, win only with pistol, none of them will unlock, even my Fully upgrade primary weapon trophy won't unlock and I do that every game. Not sure how to fix any of this when it's all registered as completed. Thoughts?

Have played it for a few good hours no issues yet now. If you need anyone to help or want to message me privately be glad to help. There was a new update yesterday I think so hopefully that might help. I have had issues with the rogue wins as the character Scorch is doesn't count towards it for some reason.

On 8/29/2020 at 3:55 PM, ShadowWalsh said:

If you're looking for the platinum, don't even try with this game currently. I have multiple trophies that say I have completed the tasks for it, and will not unlock, and there is no way for me to reset the progress. Basically everything but 25 hours played with friends, 100 wins (have only got 7/8 wins with rogues but doesn't look glitched for me yet) has been completed. All progress shows finished, the only one I didn't have starting today was the zip line kill, but I got that naturally and unlocked. Killing someone with melee weapon, grenade kill without looking, win only with pistol, none of them will unlock, even my Fully upgrade primary weapon trophy won't unlock and I do that every game. Not sure how to fix any of this when it's all registered as completed. Thoughts?

2 hours ago, HusKy said:

I'm wondering if certain characters can glitch these trophies or not. I always played as Ronin, no issues. But Scorch is definitely broken for certain Awards (trophies).

Try other characters and different modes, I got everything except 20 downs in one game on Demolition, all worked fine, know others with the same. Scorch does seem to glitch, at least to the 8 wins with rogues. The only one I had issues with was 20 downs in one game, which did not work on demolition and bugged a few more time on strikeout but eventually popped.

Sometimes wins will not be added, or the wins count will revert to a previous value.

But with 281 platinum earners in just 2 months it's not that bugged. Not bad for a game that was alpha a month ago. And free.

Edited by cris3f

3 hours ago, HusKy said:

I'm wondering if certain characters can glitch these trophies or not. I always played as Ronin, no issues. But Scorch is definitely broken for certain Awards (trophies).

This is confirmed. I unlocked Scorch and have won at least 5+ games. The wins counted but the hero win didn't count so... gonna have to unlock another cheap hero now for the final credit.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/30/2020 at 0:24 PM, HusKy said:

I will keep that in mind, I want to play this with friends but trophy glitches are my worst enemy and rather not have to deal with that.

Well, I can tell you all that I have everything checked off in my profile except for play 25 hours in a party and 100 wins, but there are a few that won't unlock because of the fact it's marked complete. Really stupid, hopefully they can retroactively give these to people who have done the requirements.

On 25/09/2020 at 4:28 AM, ShadowWalsh said:

Well, I can tell you all that I have everything checked off in my profile except for play 25 hours in a party and 100 wins, but there are a few that won't unlock because of the fact it's marked complete. Really stupid, hopefully they can retroactively give these to people who have done the requirements.

These have been glitched since the alpha release and still haven’t been fixed, Hi Rez have terrible customer support, I don’t think it’s even on their fix list