EMShotgun123

PSA: Some seals are getting vaulted, "Seal the Deal" will get harder

44 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Slipknot_rooney said:

Would anybody have a fairly good idea on how to get the Secret Victories emblem? I'm really not sure of the best way to try and get it. Just a case of completing activities and hoping for the best?

 

Also the Braytech Osprey? It can only be ontained by playing Strange Terrain nightfall strike? I saw in another thread it can be earned through a quest from Ana but when i went to see her earlier she had nothing new.

 

I think these two are all I need for the seal, so thank you to whoever can point me in the right direction.

Secret Victories emblem is from beating all 6 ascendant challenges which rotate weekly.
Braytech Osprey is farmable on Strange Terrain nightfall but the new exotic quest Exodus Evacuation.
https://d2.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Exodus:_Evacuation

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slipknot_rooney said:

Would anybody have a fairly good idea on how to get the Secret Victories emblem? I'm really not sure of the best way to try and get it. Just a case of completing activities and hoping for the best?

 

Also the Braytech Osprey? It can only be ontained by playing Strange Terrain nightfall strike? I saw in another thread it can be earned through a quest from Ana but when i went to see her earlier she had nothing new.

 

I think these two are all I need for the seal, so thank you to whoever can point me in the right direction.

You need to do travelers chosen exotic quest, you get the ospray after doing ana brays portion of the quest.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point in time, starting Wayfarer from scratch is very risky isn't it. I'm probably better off going for Dredgen as it's not getting vaulted right?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this thread is mainly about the seals, but to those concerned about whether trophies will become unattainable after the vaulting, my guess would be that it might not happen right away (it's Bungie, "everything's an afterthought" should be their tagline!), but much like The Prestige trophy requirement was changed after they removed the option to do a prestige nightfall & the trials of the nine was removed, so the 'Lest ye be judged' trophy was changed as well (to just visit xur, which is a tad easier...!), I would guess the other trophies would be updated so that you can attain them another way.

 

I mean, they are apparently vaulting the Leviathan. That currently has two trophies out of 14 required for the platinum associated to it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Slipknot_rooney said:

Would anybody have a fairly good idea on how to get the Secret Victories emblem? I'm really not sure of the best way to try and get it. Just a case of completing activities and hoping for the best?

 

Also the Braytech Osprey? It can only be ontained by playing Strange Terrain nightfall strike? I saw in another thread it can be earned through a quest from Ana but when i went to see her earlier she had nothing new.

 

I think these two are all I need for the seal, so thank you to whoever can point me in the right direction.

Secret Victories is obtained by completing all 6 weekly ascendant challenges. As of the current season I think this is the only way (seems like Blind Well doesn't work anymore).

So there's no time left for you to do all 6 unfortunately.

Braytech Osprey is a guaranteed reward from the seasonal quest Evacuation

1 hour ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

At this point in time, starting Wayfarer from scratch is very risky isn't it. I'm probably better off going for Dredgen as it's not getting vaulted right?

Nope, it's not risky at all.

Wayfarer is already unobtainable due to 7 weekly flashpoint and 6 weekly ascendant challenges.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EdinhoN said:

Nope, it's not risky at all.

Wayfarer is already unobtainable due to 7 weekly flashpoint and 6 weekly ascendant challenges.

Dredgen it is then! 😅

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

Dredgen it is then! 1f605.png

You can also go for Cursebreaker

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FOOTBALLNUT said:

 

You can also go for Cursebreaker

 

True, I haven't been to Dreaming City yet, is there anything particularly hard?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

 

True, I haven't been to Dreaming City yet, is there anything particularly hard?

The hard part is completing the dungeon "The Shattered Throne" first time but you will going in few more times. The rest are collectibles, public event Bind Well,  weekly mission and also complete all Dreaming City Badge which includes doing 6 weekly ascendant challenge 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

 

True, I haven't been to Dreaming City yet, is there anything particularly hard?


As Footballnut says, it’s 99% farming/collecting things. But one of the collectibles requires you to complete the Morgeth encounter in the Last Wish raid, since you can’t backtrack to that corrupted egg from the Vault encounter. Luckily, Morgeth isn’t a difficult encounter. But it does mean you’ll need 5 other people to get it, instead of just 2 other people for things like Shattered Throne or The Corrupted nightfall (need to farm the pulse rifle from that nightfall for the badge).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

So there's no time left for you to do all 6 unfortunately

I have 2/6 done according to game, any chance or should I start going for a new seal? Would you have any suggestion?

 

Thanks for the letting me know anyway, appreciate the help. Same to @clickclick-uhoh and @Keyser Soze  

 

Pity, only two items away 😆

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Slipknot_rooney said:

I have 2/6 done according to game, any chance or should I start going for a new seal? Would you have any suggestion?

 

Thanks for the letting me know anyway, appreciate the help. Same to @clickclick-uhoh and @Keyser Soze  

 

Pity, only two items away 1f606.png

if you haven't done this week's challenge, you'd go to 3/6 and have 3 more weekly resets before the vault, then in this case it would be doable.

But what about flashpoints? For the Wayfarer seal you need to 7 planets (7 weeks)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

if you haven't done this week's challenge, you'd go to 3/6 and have 3 more weekly resets before the vault, then in this case it would be doable.

But what about flashpoints? For the Wayfarer seal you need to 7 planets (7 weeks)

 

I just did the challenge, and the triumph stayed at 2/6, so I am locked out of it, saves me grinding for something I won't achieve.

 

I had everything else done a year ago, I only needed to collect three more items, Secret Victories, Vouchsafe and Braytech Osprey. I actually got Vouchsafe last night.

 

My fault for leaving it so long but with all the grinding and a  backlog of games building up, I was getting tired of Destiny. Hopefully they will make the 100% still possible after the big update, I still haven't done a single raid.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

6 weekly ascendant challenges.

 

I have seen a few people stating the same, but I don't believe it. Do you have a source?

 

In my case I did not see it in the update post and it is illogical because they keep the dreaming city and all there stuff. Also they confirmed cursebreaker is fully achievable. So why remove the weekly challenges? 

 

4 hours ago, FOOTBALLNUT said:

The hard part is completing the dungeon "The Shattered Throne" first time but you will going in few more times. 

 

The shortest way I did it was:

1. Play shattered throne until the statue so that you have quest completed. YOU DON'T NEED TO FINISH IT FOR THE PROGRESSION. 

2. Do all the required misc stuff

3. Play shattered throne until that statue while beating all optional dudes. 

4. Restart the shattered throne get all collectibles and finish it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

I have seen a few people stating the same, but I don't believe it. Do you have a source?

 

In my case I did not see it in the update post and it is illogical because they keep the dreaming city and all there stuff. Also they confirmed cursebreaker is fully achievable. So why remove the weekly challenges? 

 

No one is saying that the ascendant challenges are going away this year. The Secret Victories emblem and the Destinations: Forsaken badge will both still be obtainable on 10 November.

 

What people are saying is that anyone wanting the Destination seal, who doesn’t already have it, needs to have already started working on the ascendant challenges for the Secret Victories emblem. It takes a minimum of six weeks to get that emblem, so there isn’t enough time to start on it now.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/10/2020 at 10:29 PM, EdinhoN said:

Secret Victories is obtained by completing all 6 weekly ascendant challenges. As of the current season I think this is the only way (seems like Blind Well doesn't work anymore).

Is it confirmed the regular ascendant challenges spawn the emblem? The reward is shown for the timed trial one. I am at 4/6 for regular but timed trial only 1/6. lot of conflicting information regarding secret victories. blind well has been thrown into the mix as well

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

Is it confirmed the regular ascendant challenges spawn the emblem? The reward is shown for the timed trial one. I am at 4/6 for regular but timed trial only 1/6. lot of conflicting information regarding secret victories. blind well has been thrown into the mix as well

Yes, I got secret Victories from completing all 6 normal ascendant challenges

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Secret Victories emblem is a random drop from the dreaming city I got mine when i was completing a tier 2 or 3 well (Hope it helps)

The osprey is def a nightfall exclusive.

Just keep on the grind you will get it done

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, CYLER08 said:

Secret Victories emblem is a random drop from the dreaming city I got mine when i was completing a tier 2 or 3 well (Hope it helps)

The osprey is def a nightfall exclusive.

Just keep on the grind you will get it done

 

It have been patched now there is no way you can get it from Blind Well in 2020 now. Doing 6 weeklly Ascedant Challenges is only way to earn Secret Victories Emblem

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.