Hard get there in bullring

Ducktardy

So I've been doing all of the get there challenges and they've all been relatively easy with abit of patience, however the one in bull ring just seems flat out impossible regardless of which way I approach it. Any tips/help would be appreciated!

Edit: Using perfect rail and manual mods I still can't find out a way to chain these gaps together that is even remotely realistic. Starting to think they dropped the ball with this one.

Edit2: Finally figured it out had to think very far outside the box. Good luck with this one it's ridiculous.

Edited by Ducktardy

42 minutes ago, Syco2oo5 said:

I found this one of the easier ones if you figured out the route. But this only depens on personal line usage. For me the bades one was roswell. That deck gap trigger. First try when it triggered but wasted good 15+mins there. Gratz on Makin it :)

Thanks man.. pls stop.. the Deck Gap on Roswell is the WORST gap in the whole game.. 

4 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Thanks man.. pls stop.. the Deck Gap on Roswell is the WORST gap in the whole game.. 

I haven’t even started the get there combos.... does that mean you have to combo from the high deck gap in Roswell?...

because I have been simply trying to land that gap for 3 hours and it seems downright impossible...

15 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

are you shady from reddit, skate heaven gaps? :D damn its so much better to play with the gaps done. it was a mess in heaven. the thing with rosswell is, when i was there only for the gap i got it in a few trys. but in the challenge the speed was not on my side haha

11 minutes ago, NashtyMouse said:

I haven’t even started the get there combos.... does that mean you have to combo from the high deck gap in Roswell?...

because I have been simply trying to land that gap for 3 hours and it seems downright impossible...

yes jump over the deck, grind around the halfpipe, manuel true a door and grind down the 3 rails on the ramps outside. the combo itself is very very easy but the deck gap...

48 minutes ago, Syco2oo5 said:

are you shady from reddit, skate heaven gaps? :D damn its so much better to play with the gaps done. it was a mess in heaven. the thing with rosswell is, when i was there only for the gap i got it in a few trys. but in the challenge the speed was not on my side haha

yes jump over the deck, grind around the halfpipe, manuel true a door and grind down the 3 rails on the ramps outside. the combo itself is very very easy but the deck gap...

Yes Iam. Man I have got everything except the level 100 trophy and I'm still at level 69. Damn this will be a hell of a grind..

Edited by ShadyWARcotix

1 minute ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Yes Iam. Man I have got everything except the level 100% and I'm still level 69. Damn this will be a hell of a grind..

yes. currently 69 also. only 100 left and need a second controller for loser for this and the veteran trophy :/ dont want to buy a controller only for this. but i dont find an option to play loser online with friends. if thats the case they need to patch this in. Missing loser is like missing graf and stuff :D

4 hours ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Yes Iam. Man I have got everything except the level 100 trophy and I'm still at level 69. Damn this will be a hell of a grind..

4 hours ago, Syco2oo5 said:

yes. currently 69 also. 

Done pretty much all there is to do in the game, and you guys are still over 30 levels away from getting to level 100... that is insane. What else do you guys have to do? Complete all skater challenges?

4 hours ago, Syco2oo5 said:

yes. currently 69 also. only 100 left and need a second controller for loser for this and the veteran trophy :/ dont want to buy a controller only for this. but i dont find an option to play loser online with friends. if thats the case they need to patch this in. Missing loser is like missing graf and stuff :D

You can use your phone as a second controller through remote play.

1 minute ago, Asimb0mb said:

You can use your phone as a second controller through remote play.

Yes just found it out ? didnt had a ps4 for years. Only got one again for th

16 minutes ago, DBrown_13 said:

Hey man, do the mods not void the get there challenges? 

The trophy ones need mods disabled. In the challenge at the text it says if mods needed to be disabled

36 minutes ago, NZBigC said:

Done pretty much all there is to do in the game, and you guys are still over 30 levels away from getting to level 100... that is insane. What else do you guys have to do? Complete all skater challenges?

Skaters and a few leftovers that wasnt in they way from the grind. If i look what i need and what i have i would say max level 80 with all challenges done